1. What is the distance of point of intersection of straight lines 2x+3y=6 and y=x+7 from origin ?
2. The length intercepted by the straight line 12x-9y=108 between the coordinate axes is
3. Area of triangle formed by straight lines 4x-3y+4=0,4x+3y-20=0 and x- axis is
Required Area =1/2 |5-(-1) |×4=12 square unit
4. Area of triangle formed by straight lines 4x-y=4,3x+2y=14 and y-axis is
5. Ratio of area of triangle formed by straight lines 2x+3y=4 and 3x-y+5=0 with x-axis and y-axis is
6. Area of quadrilateral formed by straight lines 2x=-5,2y=3,x+1=0 and y+2=0 is
7. Area enclosed by equation |x|+|y|=4 is
8. For what value of k system of equations 3x+4y=19, y-x=3 and 2x+3y=k has a solution ?
We get x=1,y=4
Putting (x,y)=(1,4) in 2x+3y=k
We have 2×1+3×4=k
9. Which of the following pair represent equation of parallel straight lines.
10. For what value of Ksystem of equation x+3y=K and 2x+6y=2K has infinitely many solution ?
11. Values of a andb so that system of equations 2x+3y=7 and 2ax+(a+b)y=28 has infinitely many solutions are
12. Value of k for which system of equations kx+2y=5, 3x+y=1 has unique solution is
so options (a), (b), (c) are correct
14. Area of triangle formed by the straight line 8x-3y+24=0 and coordinate axes is
15. Area of triangle formed by straight line y=mx+c with coordinate axes is