1. X sells two articles for Rs. 4,000 each with no loss and no gain in the interaction. If one was sold at again of 25% the other is sold at a loss of –
3. Walking at 5 km/hr a student reaches his school from his house 15 minutes early and walking at 3 km/hr he is late by 9 minutes. What is the distance between his school and his house?
4. A sum of money becomes Rs. 4500 after two years and Rs. 6750 after 4 years on compound interest. The sum is:
9. ABCDEF is regular hexagon. Find the each angle of ∆BEF?
10. In triangle ABC ∠A=50° and sides PB = PQ and QR = QC then find angle PQR = ?
11. ABC is a triangle in which ∠B=55°. The angle bisector of ∠C meet AB at D. A point M on CD such that AM = AD, then find the angle ∠MAC
13. ABC is a triangle in which AB = 12 cm, AC = 16 cm and I is the incentre of that triangle. If ∠BIC=135° then find the area of ∆ABC.
14.If a3=Cosecθ-Sinθ and b3=Secθ-Cosθ then find a2 b2 [a2+b2 ]
16.What is the remainder when [(1931 )221 ]428 is divided by 1932?
17. A road of 5 km will be constructed in 100 days. So 280 workers were employed. But after 80 days it was found that only 3 (1/2) km road was completed. Now how many more people were needed to finish the work in the specified time?
18. A can go round a circular path 8 times in 40 minutes. If the diameter of the circle is increased to 10 times the original diameter, the time required by A to go round the new path once travelling at same speed as before is:
19. A man rows a distance of 12 km in 1 hour in still water and in 80 min against the stream. Find the time taken by him to row 45 km with the current and return to the starting point:
20. A cylindrical tube open at both ends is made of metal. The internal diameter of tube is 11.2 cm and its length is 21 cm. The metal everywhere is 0.4 cm thick. The volume of the metal is:
21.The perimeter of a rhombus is 40 m and its height is 5 m. Its area is:
22. A and B working together take 8 and 18 days less than A alone and B alone respectively to do a work. The number of days taken by A and B working together to do the work is:
25. Two ships are sailing in the sea on the two sides of a lighthouse. The angle of elevation of the top of the lighthouse is observed from the ships are 30° and 45° respectively. If the lighthouse is 100 m high, the distance between the two ships is: