Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020: Punjab Wakf Board has released notification for the recruitment of candidates. Applications are invited for recruitment to the post of Accounts Clerk, Section Officers/ Estate Officer /Executive Officer, Legal Support Assistants, Senior Assistant and others. Recruitment is being conducted to fill 173 vacancies. Applicants who are seeking govt jobs in Punjab can apply to Wakf Board recruitment before 24th Sep 2020. The online application link, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, and other details are given below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|Organization Name||Punjab Wakf Board|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Advt No||Advertisement No. 3(207)/Estab. III|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||31.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||24.09.2020|
Important Dates For Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment
- Date of Advertisement: 30 August 2020
- Date of Availability of online form: 31 August 2020
- Last date for applying online: 24 September 2020
- Last date for payment of application fee: 25 September 2020
- Date of Exam: to be notified later
Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
|Section Officers/Estate Officer/Executive Officer||10|
|Rent Collector/Assistant EOs/Clerks||79|
|Legal Support Assistants||27|
Educational Qualification Required For Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment
Here is the detailed post wise educational qualification Candidate should proceed to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020 examination:
- Accounts Clerk: Candidate should have a Bachelor of Commerce (or above) from a recognized University.
- Section Officers/ Estate Officer/ Executive Officer: Candidate should be a graduate (or above) in any subject from a recognized University.
- Rent collector/ Assistant EOs/ Clerks, Senior Assistant: Candidate should be a graduate (or above) in any subject from a recognized University.
- Legal Support Assistant: Candidate Should be LLB from a recognized University.
- Peon: Candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized Board.
Age Limit For Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment
The Age of the candidates must be between 18-37 years to be eligible for the Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020.
Salary for Punjab Wakf Board PWB Recruitment
The post wise salary for all the posts in Punjab Wakf recruitment is given below.
|Punjab Wakf Board Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Accounts Clerk||Rs. 10300-34800
|Section Officers/Estate Officer/Executive Officer||Rs. 10300-34800
|Rent Collector/Assistant EOs/Clerks||Rs. 10300-34800
|Legal Support Assistants||Rs. 10300-34800
|Senior Assistants||Rs. 10300-34800
|Peon||At rates fixed by
Selection Process for Punjab Wakf Board PWB Recruitment
Punjab PWB selection will be based on Merit List for Peon Posts and Written Test/ Interview/ Skill Test for all other posts.
- Stage 1: Written-test of 400 marks
- Stage 2: Interview of 70 marks
- Stage 3: Skill Test
Punjab Wakf Board Exam 2020 Application Fee
Rs.500 for all candidates.
How to apply For Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website @govt.thapar.edu. or click on the direct link provided below.
- Click on the link “Punjab Wakf Board”.
- New window will be opened then filed the advertisement link then click on the notification.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button then take the print of the applications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the last date to apply for the Punjab Wakf Board recruitment?
Ans. Applicants can apply to this recruitment before 24th Sep 2020.
Q. What is the total no. of vacancies released for the Punjab Wakf Board recruitment?
Ans. Recruitment is being conducted to fill a total of 173 vacancies.
Q. What is the Age Limit For Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment
Ans. The Age of the candidates must be between 18-37 years to be eligible for thePunjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020.
Q. What is the application Fee For Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment
Ans. Application Fee is Rs.500 for all candidates.