Punjab Police is going to conduct the recruitment examination for the post of sub-inspectors for a total of 560 vacancies in 4 cadres. The admit cards are also released on the official website. The exam will be conducted from 17th August 2021 to 31st August 2021. This is the right time to opt for the test series. We Adda247 providing you the Punjab Police Sub Inspector Paper-I & Paper-II 2021 Online Test Series with 66 mock tests. The test will be valid for 12 months. So what are you waiting for? Hurry up and start testing your preparations.
- 5 Full Length Mocks Based on the Latest Pattern for Paper-I
- 5 Full Length Mocks Based on the Latest Pattern for Paper-II
- 20 Practice sets: 5 General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability | 5 Arithmetical & Numerical Ability | 5 English Language | 5 Digital Literacy & Awareness
- 48 Weekly Current Affairs Practice sets (April 2021 – March 2022)
- Get Detailed Solutions for all the Tests.
- Compete with PAN-INDIA aspirants in the exam-like environment.
- Get Complete Analysis with All India Rank, Percentile, Time Spent, Topper’s Comparison & Section-wise detail report.
You may also like to read this: