Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2021: Punjab Police has released the admit card for the Police Constable on their official website. Punjab Police Constable exam has been scheduled for 25th and 26th September 2021. Canddiates can download the admit card from the Punjab Police official website i.e. punjabpolice.gov.in. The total number of vacancies released in the post of Constables is 6702 out of which 2340 vacancies for the post of Constables in the Technical and Support Services Cadre and 4362 vacancies for District cadre constable and armed cadre constable.
Canddiates need to download the Admit card and bring the hard copy to the exam centre along with anyone prescribed Photo Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card, Indian Driving Licence, PAN card, Voter Identity card, Indian Passport), for entry to the venue of the Written Test.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notice Released Date||29th May 2021|
|Punjab Police Constable Notification Date||16th July 2021|
|Starting Date for Punjab Police Constable Application||16th July 2021|
|Last Date for Punjab Police Constable Application||22nd August 2021|
|Punjab Police Constable Exam Date||25 and 26 September 2021|
Punjab Police Constable Admit Card Link
Punjab Police Constable has released the admit card on their official website for the Constable exam which will be conducted on 25th and 26th September 2021. Canddiates who have applied for the Punjab Police Constable can download their respective admit cards from the link provided below.
How to Download Punjab Constable Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the official website of Punjab Police website www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Click on the Recruitment Portal link available on the homepage.
- A new page appears on the screen, click on the ‘Login’ icon mentioned on the top-right side of the page.
- A login page will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter your Application Number and Password as shared on your email id.
- Click on Login and your application details appear on the screen.
- Choose the post of Constable and then click on “Hall Ticket”.
- Choose Constable District Cadre in the Assessment Section and click on “Download”.
- Download your Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2021 PDF and take a printout for future reference.
Punjab Police Constable Selection Process
The candidates have to undergo a written test and after qualifying it physical screening test to get recruited in the Punjab Police.
PST is of qualifying nature for assessing the candidate’s fitness, however, the merit list of the candidates will be based on the marks in the written test only
Exam Pattern of the Written Examination
- The written exam will be of Objective Type.
- Questions will be given in the form of MCQs.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e in Punjabi and English.
- Candidates have to choose one correct answer from the given four answers (A, B, C, D) for one particular question.
- The written examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions.
- Maximum Marks for this examination will be 100 marks.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- The time duration will be allowed of 2 hours.
- There shall be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
|Section||Number of questions||Duration|
|General Awareness||35||2 hours|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Skills||20|
|Mental and Logical Ability||20|
|Digital Literacy & Computer Awareness||05|
Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2021: FAQ
Q. When is Punjab Police Constable Exam scheduled for?
Ans. The written exam is scheduled for 25th and 26th September 2021.
Q. How to download the Punjab Police Constable Exam Admit Card 2021?
Ans: Canddiates can download from the official website or from the link provided above.
Q.When did Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2021 released?
Ans. The Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2021 has been released on 22nd September 2021.
You may also like to read this:
- Punjab Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2021
- Punjab Police Constable 2021 Complete Batch | Live Classes By Adda247
- Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 6702 Vacancies