Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021: Punjab and Haryana High Court have released the official notification for the recruitment of the Stenographer on the official website i.e. ssc.gov.in. The total vacancies released for this recruitment process for recruitment 445 vacancies. The candidates can apply online from 18th August 2021 at sssc.gov.in. The last date to apply online is 7th September 2021. The recruitment is being done to recruit 445 vacancies of Stenographer Grade 2 out of which 162 vacancies are for Haryana and 283 are for Punjab. Candidates can go through the detailed notification for the detailed recruitment process.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
All the important dates regarding the Punjab and Haryana recruitment have been provided below>Canddiates must check the below.
|Commencement of submission of online application||18th August 2021|
|Last date for submission of the online application
||7th September 2021|
|Exam Date||November/December 2021|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Vacancy Details
The total number of vacancies released for the Punjab and Haryana High Court has been released 445. The detailed vacancy breakdown has been given below.
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment Notification
The official notification for the Punjab and Haryana High Court has been provided below. The detailed notification can be downloaded by the candidates from the link provided below.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Eligiblity Criteria
Before applying for any recruitment process candidates must go through the eligibility criteria according to the official notification. Educational qualification and age are important criteria for any recruitment process.
The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in the operation of computers. He/she should have passed the matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subjects.
17 to 42 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
- General – Male: Rs. 750/- , Female: Rs. 375
- SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana: Rs. 200/- for Male, Rs. 100 for Female
- Dependants of Ex-servicemen of the State of Haryana: As per their Original Category
How to apply online for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can apply online from 18th August 2021.
- Candidates need to apply online for Punjab and Haryana differently from the different links provided below.
- Open registration form available only on the website www.sssc.gov.in by clicking at the button „Stenographer Grade-III (Subordinate Courts of Haryana)‟.
- Click on the button Online Registration for new users. Fill the registration form with all the required details.
- After successful registration candidates will get a unique Registration ID and Password, which will be intimated to the applicant by way of e-mail on recorded Email ID as well as by SMS on his/her mobile phone.
- After filling in all the details candidates need to pay the fee.
- The candidate must upload his/her photograph, signature, and all other information as required in the online Registration Step-II Form.
- Candidates will have the Preview of the filled form.
- After the check, all the necessary information candidates need to click on” Lock and Submit”
Punjab & Haryana High Court Selection Process
The candidates will have to qualify for the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription at the speed of 80 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively. The candidates will also have to qualify for a Computer Proficiency Test.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment: FAQ
Q. What is the last date to apply online for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 7th September 2021.
Q.How many vacancies are released by Punjab & Haryana High Court?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 445 for both Punjab and Haryana High Court.
Q.How to apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021?
Ans: Candidates need to apply online or from the direct links provided above.
You may also like to read this: