Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021-22: Punjab and Haryana High Court have released the official notification for the recruitment of the Sr. Scale Stenographer on the official website i.e. www.highcourtchd.gov.in. The total number of vacancies released for this recruitment process is 35 vacancies. The last date to apply online for Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021-22 is 15th January 2022. The recruitment is being done to recruit 35 vacancies of Sr. Scale Stenographer. Candidates can go through the detailed notification for the detailed recruitment process.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021-22: Important Dates
All the important dates regarding the Punjab and Haryana high court recruitment 2021-22 have been provided below. Candidates must check the below table.
|Name of Organization||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|Post Name||Sr. Scale Stenographer|
|Notification Released on||20th December 2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later|
|Age Limit||21 to 30 years|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021-22 Vacancy Details
The total number of vacancies released for the Punjab and Haryana High Court has been released is 35. The detailed vacancy breakdown has been given below.
|Category wise Bifurcation||Number of vacancies|
|Persons with disability i.e. Lower Limb Disability||01|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021-22 Notification
The official notification for the Punjab and Haryana High Court has been provided below. The detailed notification can be downloaded by the candidates from the link provided below.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for any recruitment process candidates must go through the eligibility criteria according to the official notification. Educational qualification and age are important criteria for any recruitment process.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021-22 Educational Qualification:
The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in the operation of computers.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021-22 Age Limit:
21 to 30 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021-22 Application Fees:
- General – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/BC of the State of Haryana: Rs. 250/-
- Ex-servicemen and Persons with Disability (PH): Rs. 250/-
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021-22 Apply Online?
- Candidates can apply online from 20th December 2021.
- Candidates need to apply online for Punjab and Haryana differently from the different links provided below.
- Open registration form available only on the website http://www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com/ by clicking at the button “Senior Scale Stenographer”.
- Click on the button Online Registration for new users. Fill the registration form with all the required details.
- After successful registration candidates will get a unique Registration ID and Password, which will be intimated to the applicant by way of e-mail on recorded Email ID as well as by SMS on his/her mobile phone.
- After filling in all the details candidates need to pay the fee.
- The candidate must upload his/her photograph, signature, and all other information as required in the online Registration Step-II Form.
- Candidates will have the Preview of the filled form.
- After the check, all the necessary information candidates need to click on” Lock and Submit”
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021-22 Selection Process
The candidates will have to qualify for the dictation at the speed of 100 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and to transcribe (word processing test) the same on the computer at the speed of 20 w.p.m. Spreadsheet test shall be only qualifying nature, of 10 marks and of 10 minutes duration. To qualify spreadsheet test, a candidate shall have to secure 40% or more i.e. 4 or more marks.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021-22: FAQ
Q. What is the last date to apply online for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021-22?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 15th January 2022.
Q.How many vacancies are released by Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021-22?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 35.
Q.How to apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021-22?
Ans: Candidates need to apply online or from the direct links provided above.
You may also like to read this: