Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022: Punjab and Haryana High Court have released the official notification for the recruitment of the Clerk with 759 vacancies on the official website i.e. www.highcourtchd.gov.in. against Advt. No. 30C/SSSC/PB/2022. Punjab Haryana High Court exam is scheduled for 3rd to 5th October 2022. The online application started on 6th August 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online till 27th August 2022. Candidates can go through the detailed notification for the detailed recruitment process.
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022
In this article, we are providing you with detailed information related to the Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022 which includes the official notification pdf, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, and other information.
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022: Overview
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under the High Court of Punja and Haryana (SSSC) on behalf of District and Sessions Judges of the state of Punjab has released the official notification for recruiting 759 vacancies for the Clerk post. For the candidate’s convenience, we have tabulated the detailed information of Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022 here.
|Name of Organization||Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh|
|Name of Recruitment||Punjab and Haryana Court Clerk Recruitment 2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||As per the Govt Rules|
|Exam Date||3rd to 5th October 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Punjab Haryana High Court Notification 2022
Punjab and Haryana Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 is out for the recruitment of 759 vacancies of Clerk on 6th August 2022. The candidates can read out the detailed official notification pdf for detailed information about the concerned recruitment process. Click here to download the Punjab Haryana High Court Notification 2022.
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
The official notification has been released on 6th August 2022 for the Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022. The online application link is active now. Check the important dates tabulated below.
|Notification released||6th August 2022|
|Online application starts||6th August 2022, at 11:59 pm|
|Last date of application||27th August 2022, at 11:59 pm|
|Punjab Haryana Exam Date 2022||3rd to 5th October 2022|
|Punjab Haryana Admit Card 2022||26th September 2022|
Punjab Haryana High Court Apply Online
The online application started on 6th August 2022 and the last date of application is 27th August 2022. This is a great opportunity for candidates with a huge number of vacancies. To avoid the last-minute hassle candidates must apply before the last date.
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- General: ₹ 825/-
- SC/BC/ OBC/ ESM: ₹ 525/-
- PHC of Punjab: ₹ 625/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to apply online for the Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates need to apply online for Punjab and Haryana differently from the different links provided below.
- Open registration form is available only on the website http://www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com/ by clicking on the button “Senior Scale Stenographer”.
- Click on the button Online Registration for new users. Fill out the registration form with all the required details.
- After successful registration candidates will get a unique Registration ID and Password, which will be intimated to the applicant by way of e-mail on a recorded Email ID as well as by SMS on his/her mobile phone.
- After filling in all the details candidates need to pay the fee.
- The candidate must upload his/her photograph, signature, and all other information as required in the online Registration Step-II Form.
- Candidates will have the Preview of the filled form.
- After the check, all the necessary information candidates need to click on” Lock and Submit”
Punjab Haryana High Court Vacancy 2022
The total number of vacancies released for the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022 is 759 for the post of Clerk. The detailed Punjab Haryana High Court Vacancy 2022 breakdown has been given below.
|Category wise||Number of vacancies|
Punjab Haryana High Court 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the recruitment process candidates must go through the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification pdf. The minimum educational qualification and age limit are mentioned here.
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment : Educational Qualification
- The candidate should have possessed a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
- He/she should have passed the matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subjects and must have
proficiency in the operation of Computers.
- Candidates should have the above qualification till 27th August 2022.
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
The category-wise age limit for the concerned recruitment process is as follows:
|Category||Minimum Years||Maximum Years|
|SC of Punjab
|BC/OBC of Punjab||18||42|
|Ex-servicemen of Punjab||18||–|
|PHC of Punjab||18||47|
|In Service Employees||18||45|
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection process will be done on the basis of the following stages:
- CBT Written Exam
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Punjab Haryana High Court CBT Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Subject||Type of Exam||Max. Marks||Duration||Qualifying Marks|
|Objective||50||2 hours||33% in each subject but no candidate shall be
considered to have qualified for the Test unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022: FAQ
Q. What is the last date to apply online for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022?
Ans: 27th August 2022 is the last date of application.
Q.How many vacancies are released by Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 759 for the post of Clerk.
You may also like to read this: