The examination is likely to be conducted in the month of April 2019 or May 2019.
Start Date to Apply Online: 7th January 2019
Last date/time for Registration Step-I : 4th Feb 2019 11:59 P.M
Last date for receipt of application fee : 6th Feb 2019 (Within Banking Hours)
Last date/time for Registration Step II : 7th Feb 2019 11:59 P.M.
Last date for editing of applications : 7th Feb 2019 11:59 P.M
Note: The examination is likely to be conducted in the month of March/April, 2018.
For General Candidates
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
- He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subject
- Candidate must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
- Written Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
- Checking of original testimonials/interaction.
Negative Marking-> For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted.
Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)This is the mandatory test for all candidates but this test will be only of qualifying in nature.
The marks of this Computer Proficiency Test would not be counted towards the final merit.
This will comprise of two parts.
In Part-I i.e. Word Processing Test, the candidates will have to qualify Computer Typing Test in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M.
In Part-II, Candidates will have to qualify the Spread Sheet Test.
Final Selection-> Select List of the qualified candidates will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in written examination.
You may also like to read:
- Andhra Pradesh (AP) SI Recruitment 2018 | 334 Vacancies
- Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018: 3137 Vacancies | Exam dates
- For more JOB Alerts
- Download Free Topic-wise and Mock Test PDF
padding: 5px 15px;
box-shadow: 03px #999;
box-shadow: 0 5px #666;