Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Answer Key 2019
The Punjab & Haryana High Court released 352 Vacancies for the post of Clerk in the Subordinate Courts of Haryana. The Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk written exam was held on 10.11.2019 (Sunday) at various Examination Centres located at Chandigarh, Punjab, and Haryana. The proposed answer key for the same was released and now the Clerk final answer key is out. The written exam was held with 50 multiple choice questions for the General Awareness section and 20 MCQs from the English Language section. Candidates can download the official answer key by clicking on the link given below.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk 2019: Computer Proficiency Test
- Out of the total candidates who qualify the written examination, the candidates would be called for the Computer Proficiency Test i.e. to access the proficiency of candidates in operation of a computer (word processing and spreadsheets), which is mandatory.
- The marks of this Computer Proficiency Test would not be counted towards the final merit as this test will be only of qualifying in nature.
- The computer proficiency test will comprise of two parts.
- In Part-I i.e. Word Processing Test, the candidates will have to qualify Computer Typing Test in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M.
- In Part-II, Candidates will have to qualify the Spread Sheet Test.