Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL ), a power transmission organization has released short notice for the recruitment of Assistant Lineman (ALM), Architect & Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA).PSTCL online registration will begin from tomorrow i.e. 20th May 2021 on the official website i.e. pstcl.org. The last date of PSTCL Registration is 11th June 2021. In this article, we are providing you the details regarding the recruitment process as per the notification released.
PSTCL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Registration of Applications||20th May 2021|
|Last Date of Online Registration of Applications||11th June 2021|
|Last date of submitting Fees||15 June 2021|
PSTCL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)||150|
PSTCL Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Architect – Degree or equivalent Diploma in Architecture or its equivalent with 5 years of experience.
- Assistant Lineman – Punjabi pass of matriculation or its equivalent level and Full-Time regular ITI in Electrician/ Wiremen Trade from a recognized Institution.
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) – Punjabi pass of matriculation or its equivalent level and Full-Time regular ITI in Electrician/ Wiremen Trade from a recognized Institution.
Note: Knowledge of Punjabi is a must for all positions. All the candidates must have passed Punjabi at least Matriculation or its equivalent Level.
|Architect||20 to 37 years.|
|ALM and Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)||18 to 37 years|
- For All Categories (Except EWS, SC & PWD): 1416 (Application Fee + GST) + Bank Charges
- For SC Category Candidates: 566 (Application Fee + GST) + Bank Charges
- For PWD Category Candidates: 708 (Application Fee + GST) + Bank Charges
- For EWS Category Candidates: 566 (Application Fee + GST) + Bank Charges
How to apply online for PSTCL Recruitment 2021?
- Visit PSTCL’s official website and click on the recruitment against CRA-11/2021.
- Read all the important instructions and click on I Agree.
- Register yourself by filling up all the necessary details like mobile no, name, address, email id and click on submit button.
- Check the application Id, the password you have received on your email, and your mobile number.
- Re-login by entering the necessary details. and move for the further details asked in the application form.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Make payment through net banking/credit card/debit card/SBI challan. Click on submit button.
- Take out the printout for future references.
The candidates can apply online from tomorrow as the link will be active tomorrow from the official website.
PSTCL Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of an Online Test which will be for 100 objective-type questions for 100 marks. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. The questions shall be related to the concerned subject relevant to the post and general knowledge/awareness.
|Post||Marks as per educational qualification||General Awareness/Knowledge||Total Marks||Medium Of exam|
|Assistant Lineman||80||20( GA/GK related to Punjab)||100||English & Punjabi|
|Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)||80||20( GA/GK related to Punjab)||100||English & Punjabi|