Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab has published a notice regarding the recruitment of Clerk against Advt. No. 17 of 2021 for filling up a total of 2374 Clerk vacancies. The exam dates for the same recruitment process have been released on 25th November 2021 and the admit card also will be released soon on the official website. PSSSB will be recruiting Clerk, Clerk(IT), and Clerk (Accounts). The candidates must bookmark this page to get the latest updates regarding the PSSSB Clerk exam dates and admit card.
PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Application Begins for Clerk||23rd October 2021|
|Last date to apply online Clerk||18th November 2021|
|Last date to apply online Clerk IT and Clerk Accountant||15th November 2021|
|PSSSB Clerk Exam Dates||12th December 2021|
|PSSSB Clerk IT & Accounts Exam Dates||11th December 2021|
PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
The candidates whose application forms are successfully accepted by PSSSB for Clerk vacancies will be issued with the admit card written through online mode. The PSSSB Clerk Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website tentatively 10 to 15 days before the exam date. The candidates qualifying in the written test will have to appear for the interview round/document verification.
PSSSB Clerk Selection Process
The candidates will be shortlisted for the post of Clerk/Clerk-IT/Clerk-Accounts on the basis of their performance in two stages:
1. Written Test
2. Typing Test
PSSSB Clerk Exam Pattern 2021
- There will be 100 objective-type questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each incorrect answer.
- The time duration for the PSSSB Clerk exam is 120 minutes
- The medium of paper will be English & Punjabi
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Punjab History and culture||05||05|
You may also like to read this:
- PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check Now For 2789 Vacancies
- How To Apply Online For PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021?
- PSSSB Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2021
- PSSSB Previous Year Paper: Download PDF