PSSSB Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board has released the official notification for the recruitment of 735 vacancies of Clerk, IT Clerk, and Clerk Accountant against advertisement number 15/2022. The board will soon release the exam dates for the written test. The board has released the new exam pattern and syllabus. Candidates must refer to the new exam pattern and syllabus provided below. As the notification is released, candidates must be looking for the Exam Pattern and Syllabus to prepare themselves for the examination. As the number of vacancies is released, Candidates must go through the detailed exam pattern and syllabus given below.
PSSSB Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Overview
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board will be recruiting a huge number of vacancies for the PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022. Check the detailed overview tabulated below for the PSSSB Clerk Syllabus 2022.
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
PSSSB Clerk Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of a written exam and typing test.
PSSSB Clerk Exam Pattern
|S.No||Subjects||No. of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
|2||Punjabi History & Culture||20||20|
|5||Logical Reasoning and Mental Ability||30||30|
- The PSSSB Clerk Exam will be conducted for 120 Marks.
- Concentrate more on the GK subject as the subject weightage marks are high
- The subjects included in the exam are English, Punjabi, Computer Fundamentals, General Knowledge, Aptitude
- The exam will be Objective type MCQs.
PSSSB Clerk Syllabus
Candidates must go through the detailed syllabus before applying for the recruitment process. The initial step to begin with the preparation is understanding the syllabus.
Basic Grammar, Subject, and Verb, Adjectives, and Adverbs, Synonyms, Antonyms, One-word Substitution,
Fill in the blanks, Problems concerning words, Comparison of Adjectives, Articles, Prepositions, Direct and Indirect Speech, Active and Passive Voice, Correction in Sentences, Singular and Plural, Idioms and their meanings, Reading comprehension, Spell Checks, etc.
Logical Reasoning and Mental Ability
- Verbal Reasoning: Coding-Decoding, Analogy, Classification, Series, Direction sense test, relations, mathematical operations, time test, and odd-one-out problems.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning: Series, Analogy, and Classification.
- Basic Numerical Skills: Percentage, Number System, LCM and HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Number Series, Average, Problem based on Ages, Profit & loss, Partnership and Mixture, Simple and Compound Interest, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Mensuration and Data Interpretation.
Computer Fundamentals ICT
Basic computers, Network & Internet, email, use of office productivity tools like Word, spreadsheet, Powerpoint.
Current Affairs, History & Geography, Its Physical Features, Climate, Demography of India, Its Economic
and Social Development, Poverty Alleviation, Economic Planning, Environment, Science and Technology, Economic Affairs and Culture, knowledge related to Political and Scientific fields, Sports, Cinema and Literature, etc. Important Events, Movements, and Leaders of India and Punjab. (Only questions with definitive dates or years, if required)
Punjab History and Culture
Physical features of Punjab and its ancient history. Social, religious, and economic life in Punjab. Development of Language & Literature and Arts in Punjab, Social and culture of Punjab during Afgan/Mughal Rule, Bhakti Movement, Sufism, Teachings/History of Sikh Gurus and Saints in Punjab. Adi Granth, Sikh Rulers, Freedom movements of Punjab.
Latest Govt Jobs Notifications
|SSC CGL 2022||SSC CHSL 2022|
|SSC MTS 2022||SSC JE 2022|
|SSC GD||RRB NTPC 2022|
|RRB Group D 2022||RRB JE Recruitment 2022|
|Delhi Police Head Constable 2022||Delhi Police Constable 2022|
PSSSB Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus: FAQ
Q. What is the selection process for PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The selection will be done on the basis of a written exam and typing test.
Q.What is a type of written exam for PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The exam will be objective type MCQ-based.
Q. What are the total marks for the PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The total number of marks is 100 with 5 sections.
You may also like to read this:
- PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022 Notification, Last Date To Apply Online
- CSIR NPL Technician Recruitment 2022 Notification, Vacancy, Apply Form