(b) Chhota nagpur
Q2. The Qutub Minar was completed by which famous ruler?
(b) Firoz shah tughlaq
(c) Alauddin khilji
(d) None of these
Q3. The French East India Company was founded in?
Q4. Who was the founder of the city of Agra?
(a) Firoz Tughlaq
(b) Alauddin Khilji
(c) Sikander Lodi
(d) Mohammed Bin Tughlaq
Q5. The GT road built by Shershah Suri connects?
(a) Agra to Punjab
(b) Punjab to Bengal
(c) Lahore to Bengal
(d) Multan to Agra
Q6.The first women ruler in India
(a) Razia sultan
(b) Hamida begum
(d) Hazrat mahal
Q7. The university which become famous in the post Gupta period?
Q8. Banabhatta was the court poet of which emperor?
Q9. Which among the following is the oldest dynasty?
Q10. Who where the 1st kings to issue gold coins?
(b) Indo greeks
Q11. Charak was the famous court physician of?
(b) Chandra gupta
Q12. The greek ambassador sent to Chandragupta Maurya’s court was?
(b) Seleucus Nicator
Q13. Where is the Lingaraja temple located?
Q14. Which chola king founded the city of Puhar?
(a) Rajendra chola
Q15. For which community were seats reserved by Morley Minto reforms?
- Important Study Material | SSC CGL Tier-1 2017
- 100 Most Important Idioms for SSC CGL Tier-1 2017 (PDF)
- General Awareness, GK Capsule for SSC CGL 2017 Exam
- SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2017 Tier 1 : All Days-All Shifts
- Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier-I 2017 : 5th August 1st Shift
- SSC CGL Tier-I 2017 : Memory Based Paper of English Language
- SSC CGL Tier-I 2017 : Memory Based Paper of Reasoning
- SSC CGL Tier-I 2017 : Memory Based Paper of Quantitative Aptitude