The coronavirus cases are rapidly increasing across the globe with overall cases crossing 245,749 and more than 10,000 deaths reported till now. The total cases in India have crossed 200. The situation in India is serious with the government taking strict measures to make sure the situation doesn’t become worse. Schools, colleges, institutions, malls, and restaurants have already been shut in various states till 31st March. Government has also asked private companies to let their employees work from home to prevent the spread of this contagious disease. People are advised to avoid unnecessary travel and stay in their homes.
As companies are working remotely to ensure the safety of its employees and adhering to the policies of the government, Adda247 has also allowed the teams to work from home. Yes! We will be working from home and will provide you with the best study material to make sure your studies are not affected. You can continue your preparations by studying at home with Adda247 by accessing our 24 x 7 Adda247 App and Youtube channel. We will continue updating the latest information, job alerts, current affairs and free quizzes on our blogs and App.
Precautions to be taken amidst Covid-19:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Clean your hands with alcohol-based sanitizers
- Maintain Social Distancing
- Avoid going to crowded places
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Maintain 1-metre distance from people who are coughing/sneezing
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early