UPPSC Block Education Officer Preparation: The UPPSC Block Education Officer preliminary exam scheduled on 22 March 2020 was postponed due to the Coronavirus outbreak. The exam will be conducted as per the revised exam dates to be released by the commission after things get normal. As per estimation, more than 5 lakh candidates are expected to appear for getting recruited to 309 vacancies. Students must make the best use of this time by providing the required boost to their preparations. How can you prepare for the exam by staying at home? Go through the tips provided below that will help you in your preparations:
Know about the exam pattern
While preparing for the exam, it is necessary to go through the exam pattern in detail and get acquainted with the topics that need to be covered. Take a look at the exam pattern:
|Syllabus||1. General Science
2. History of India
3. Indian National Movement
4. Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
5. Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
6. Population, Ecology & urbanization (In India context)
7. World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural Resources of India
8. Current National and International Important Events
9. General Intelligence including Logic & Reasoning
10. Specific Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
11. Elementary Mathematics up to Class 10th level
Make a study plan
Make a study plan and follow it on a daily basis. Take note of all the important topics and revise them on a daily basis.
Read current affairs daily
For scoring high marks in the preliminary exam, it is necessary to go through the daily current affairs. Candidates must be aware of the ongoing news especially related to Uttar Pradesh.
Practice mock tests
Practising mock tests is the only way to score high marks and improve accuracy. As the exam has been postponed, aspirants have plenty of time to attempt mock test and practice for the exam.