Postal Recruitment 2019: Apply For 5000+ Vacancies
Postal Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Name Of Posts Under Gramin Dak Sevak :
- Branch Postmaster(BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Postal Office Vacancy 2019
- Telangana (970 Posts)
- Chhattisgarh (1799 Posts)
- Andhra Pradesh (2707 Posts)
Postal Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 40 years
Age will be calculated as on 5th August 2019.
Postal Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualification
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India.
Basic Computer Training
The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish the Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities /Boards / Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates’ online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidate applies with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per the cycle of online engagement.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5, etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited. Similarly, in case a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
Important Links for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019
- RRB NTPC Previous year Cut Off | 1st & 2nd Stage Examination
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: Check FAQs
- RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019 – Check Here
- RRB NTPC Previous Year Exam Analysis
Watch: RRB NTPC 2019 | Science | Acid, Base, Salt (Part 2)