1. MANREGA scheme has been launched as a part of implementing which one of the following articles of the Indian Constitution ?
(a) Article 43
(b) Article 45
(b) Article 47
(d) Article 50
2. Which one of the following terms does not appear in the Constitution of India?
(a) Annual Financial Statement
(b) Appropriation Bill
(d) Consolidated Fund of India
3. The first amendment to the constitution carried out in 1951 related to
(a) Security of the country
(b) Security of the Prime Minister
(c) Protection of agrarian reforms in certain state
(d) Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
4. The constitution of India does not contain any provision for the impeachment of
(a) The president
(b) The Governor of state
(c) The Chief Justice of India
(d) The Vice President of India
5. How many types of emergencies have been envisaged under the Indian Constitution?
6. The proposal for framing of the constitution of India by an elected constituent Assembly was made by
(a) Simon Commissions
(b) Government of India Act, 1935
(c) Cripps Mission
(d) British cabinet Delegation
7. Who was the chairman of the provincial constitution committee of the constituent Assembly?
(a) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar.
(b) Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru
(c) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
(d) Sardar Patel
8. Which one of the following is not included in the state-list in the constitution of India?
(a) Criminal Procedure Code
(c) Law and order
9. The number of official languages recognized under 8th schedule of the Indian Constitution is
(d) Twenty Two
10. By Which name/names is our country mentioned in the constitution?
(a) India and Bharat
(b) India and Hindustan
(c) Bharat Only
(d) India, Bharat and Hindustan