1. The first Speaker against whom a motion of no-confidence was moved in the Lok Sabha was—
2. The Speaker of Lok Sabha can be removed from his office before the expiry of his term—
3. Who decides whether a bill is a Money bill or not ?
4. The first woman to be the Speaker of Lok Sabha is—
5. Which of the following special powers have been conferred on the Rajya Sabha by the Constitution of India?
6. Secretariat of Parliament of India is—
7. Which non-member can participate in the business of either House of Parliament ?
8. The Indian Parliament consists of—
9. Economic Survey is presented in Parliament every year—
10. Who will decide the Office of Profit ?