1.If a Panchayat is dissolved, elections are to be held within:
2. 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act, 1993 refers to the:
3. What is the middle unit in the three-tier Panchayati Raj system?
4. Which Committee had first of all recommended three-tier Panchayati Raj in India in 1957 ?
5. The constitutional status has been given to Panchayats under Article:
6. The main purpose of Panchayati Raj is :
7. Nyaya Panchayats in Panchayat Raj system have no powers of awarding imprisonment except in the state of:
8. Which of the following Indian States has no Panchayat Raj institution?
9. Consider the following sources of Revenue of the Panchayats:
1. Local Authority Grant by Finance Commission
2. Assistance by Central Co-operative Banks
3. Allocations for centrally sponsored schemes
4. Allocation from State Finance Commission
Of the above the correct sources of Finance for Panchayat would be :
10. Which one of the following States started the Panchayati Raj institutions soon after the 73rd Constitutional Amendment Act was passed ?
11. The Ashok Mehta Committee laid greater emphasis on :
12. When was the Panchayati Raj System introduced in India ?
13. Which of the following is a source of income of the Gram Panchayats ?
14. All day-to-day functions of the Panchayat in which of the following states are being operated on electronic system and are web-based? (This is being done for the first time in India for a Panchayat.)
15. The Constitution of India mandates that the elections of the Panchayati Raj should be held regularly after a gap of :