1.A money bill passed by the Lok Sabha is deemed to have been passed by the Rajya Sabha also when no action is taken by the Upper House (Rajya Sabha) within—
2.‘Zero Hour’ in political jargon refers to—
3.A bill presented in Parliament becomes an Act after—
4.The stages in the normal financial legislation include—
1. Presentation of the Budget
2. Discussion on the Budget
3. Passing of Appropriation Bill
4. Vote on Account
5. Passing of the Finance Bill
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
5.Who of the following presides over the Joint Session of the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha in India ?
6.Which one of the following statement is correct about money bill ?
7.The Union Budget is laid before the two Houses of Parliament in accordance with Article No………. of India Constitution.
8.Which one of the following statements about a Money Bill is NOT correct ?
9.The Speaker can stop a member of parliament from speaking and let another member speak. The phenomenon is known as :
10.Consider the following statements :
1. The joint sitting of the two Houses of the Parliament in India is sanctioned under Article 108 of the Constitution.
2. The first joint sitting of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha was held in the year 1961.
3. The second joint sitting of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha was held to pass the Banking services Commission (Repeal) Bill.
Which of these statement is correct ?