PNRD Recruitment 2020: Panchayat & Rural Development (PNRD), Assam has released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Block Development Officer, Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar & Junior Assistant for Residents of Assam. A total of 1004 vacancies have been notified under the PNRD Assam recruitment 2020. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply online for PNRD Recruitment 2020 through online mode at rural.assam.gov.in. The link to apply online will be active from 28 August 2020 to 17 September 2020.
PNRD Assam Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application – 28 August 2020
- Last Date of Application – 17 September 2020
PNRD Assam Vacancy
A total of 1004 vacancies have been released for PNRD Assam recruitment 2020:
|Gaon Panchayat Secretary||578 Vacancies|
|Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar||243 Vacancies|
|Assistant Block Development Officer (Panchayat)||39 Vacancies|
|Asstt. Block Development Officer (W&C)||46 Vacancies|
|Asstt. Block Development Officer||88 Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant||10 Vacancies|
PNRD Assam Pay Scale
|Gaon Panchayat Secretary||Rs. 14000-60,500+ GP Rs.7400 Pay Band 2|
|Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar||Rs. 14000-60,500 + GP Rs.5200 Pay Band 2|
|Assistant Block Development Officer (Panchayat)||Rs.14000-60,500 +GP Rs.7600 Pay Band 2|
|Asstt. Block Development Officer (W&C)||Rs. 14000-60,500 +GP Rs.7600 Pay Band 2|
|Asstt. Block Development Officer||Rs. 14000-60,500 +GP Rs.7600 Pay Band 2|
|Junior Assistant||Rs. 14000-60,500 + GP Rs.5600 Pay Band 2|
PNRD Assam Educational Qualifications
- Must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University, except for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary for which the Candidate must be a Commerce Graduate.
- Candidates must possess a fair knowledge of any Local Languages either in Assamese or Bengali or Bodo in addition to the English Language.
PNRD Assam Age Limit
The age limit must be between 18 to 38 Years.
PNRD Selection Process for Junior Assistant, Gaon Panchayat Secretary
The candidates whose applications are accepted in PNRD will be required to appear in a written test to be conducted in different centres of the State. There will be a common written examination except for Gaon Panchayat Secretary.
- The written test will be of 100 marks and OMR based.
- There will be 100 questions and each question will be of one mark.
- There will be negative marking of the 1/2 mark.
How to Apply for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020?
The candidates can submit their applications for PNRD Assam recruitment 2020 online on official website rural.assam.gov.in from 28 August to 17 September 2020.