With the declaration of the new education policy by the central government, the changes in educational policies have been widely accepted by people across the country. Though there has been a debate on the execution of the ideas and reforms mentioned by the government, the focus on quality education will definitely help to improve the education system. To address the issue of such a historic change, Prime Minister Narendra Modi is addressing the nation today at 11 AM.
The NEP replaces the 34-year old education policy of India bringing reforms in the quality of education to be provided at the school level. It is aimed at making India a global superpower in education by improvising the education system. Several changes such as multiple entry and exit point in college, changes in basic curriculum, vocational courses will be seen in the coming years. The aim of NEP 2020 is to increase the Gross Enrolment Ratio in higher education from 26.3% to 50% by 2035.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
PM Modi’s inaugural address at Conclave on New Education Policy
PM will deliver an inaugural address at the “Conclave on Transformational Reforms in Higher Education under National Education Policy” organised by the Ministry of human resource development and the UGC. The session will be held to address the concerns and issues by the people regarding the new policy. It will address all the aspects of education covered under the New Education Policy including quality research, multidisciplinary approach and use of technology for a better education. Union Minister for Education Ramesh Pokhriyal, Union Minister of State, Education, Sanjay Dhotre will also be participating in the event.
Highlights of the PM Modi’s address at Conclave
- Prime Minister highlighted the importance of innovative thinking and holistic approach to make sure children become a global citizen but still attached to their roots.
- To have a strong foundation in a child’s career, students will be taught in their regional language.
- Focus on “How to think” instead of “What to think”.
- Everyone should be treated equally as no job is inferior. The dignity of labour is important and must be understood by the children.
- Focus on Student education and dignity of labour
- To develop a mindset regarding futuristic technology.
- Focus on basic computing, coding and research institutes including the concept of the virtual lab.
- Reforms reflected in institutions and infrastructure will help to implement the values of innovation and adaptation.
- Empowering Higher education institutions will empower the students.
- Autonomy to the educational institutions
- When a teacher learns, a nation leads.
- PM Modi urges people to have discussions, and contribute ideas in the proper implementation of the policies.