1. Planets are
2. Rainbow is due to
3. Stars which appear single to the naked eye but are double when seen through a telescope are
4. Which instrument is used to measure depth of ocean ?
5. The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium
6. Which instrument is used in submarine to see the objects above sea level ?
7.Which of the following is an electromagnetic wave ?
8.Which law states, "The rate of loss of heat by a body is directly proportional to the difference in temperature between the body and the surroundings."
9. Force of attraction between the molecules of different substances is called
10. Electric Motor converts