Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is recruiting candidates to fill 1110 apprentice posts all over India. Recruitment is being done to recruit candidates in various trades such as Assistant (Human Resource), Executive (Human Resource), Office Management, ITI, Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Civil Engineering. The recruitment notification was released on the official website of PGCIL @powergridindia.com. The apprenticeship is for one year. The online application begins on 21st July 2021 and the last date to apply online is 20th August 2021. All the details regarding the PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment have been provided here.
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021:Important Dates
All the important dates regarding the PGCIL recruitment have been tabulated below.
|Starting Date for Apply Online
|Last Date to Apply Online||20-08-2021|
|Zone||No. of Vacancy|
|Corporate Center, Gurugram||44|
|Northern Region – I, Faridabad||134|
|Northern Region – II, Jammu||83|
|Northern Region – III, Lucknow||96|
|Eastern Region – I, Patna||82|
|Eastern Region – II, Kolkata||74|
|North Eastern Region, Shillong||127|
|Odisha Projects, Bhubaneshwar||53|
|Western Region – I, Nagpur||112|
|Western Region – II, Vadodara||115|
|Southern Region – I, Hyderabad||76|
|Southern Region – II, Bangalore||114|
PGCIL Notification Links
|Zone||Download Recruitment Notification|
|Corporate Center, Gurugram||Click Here to Download|
|Northern Region – I, Faridabad||Click Here to Download|
|Northern Region – II, Jammu||Click Here to Download|
|Northern Region – III, Lucknow||Click Here to Download|
|Eastern Region – I, Patna||Click Here to Download|
|Eastern Region – II, Kolkata||Click Here to Download|
|North Eastern Region, Shillong||Click Here to Download|
|Odisha Projects, Bhubaneshwar||Click Here to Download|
|Western Region – I, Nagpur||Click Here to Download|
|Western Region – II, Vadodara||Click Here to Download|
|Southern Region – I, Hyderabad||Click Here to Download|
|Southern Region – II, Bangalore||Click Here to Download|
Click Here To Apply Online(Link will be active from 21st July 2021)
- For Graduate Posts: Candidates should complete B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
- For Diploma Posts: Candidates should complete a Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution.
- For Executive (Human Resource) Posts: MBA (HR) / MSW / PG Diploma (Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation).
- For ITI Posts: Candidates should complete ITI in Electrical from a recognised institution.
|Graduate Engineering Apprentice, Executive (Human Resource)||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Diploma Engineering Apprentice, Diploma in Office Management, Assistant (Human Resource)||Rs. 12,000/-|
|ITI Apprentice||Rs. 11,000/-|
How To Apply online for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of Powergrid Corporation of India Limited @powergridindia.com
- Go to the career section
- Click on the post for which you want to apply for.
- Enter all the required details carefully.
- Click on submit button.