PGCIL Trainee Recruitment 2021: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the official notification for the recruitment of 35 vacancies for the Diploma Trainee (Electrical) and Diploma Trainee (Civil) on its official website @powergrid.in on 24th May 2021. The online application has started on 24th May 2021. The interested candidates can apply online till 15th June 2021. The selection process includes the written exam in the recruitment process. In this article, we are providing all the details i.e vacancy details, important dates, selection process, official notification regarding the PGCIL Trainee Recruitment 2021.
PGCIL Trainee Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||24th May 2021|
|Starting Date To Apply||24th May 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15th June 2021|
|Date of Written Test (Computer Based Test)
||Will be notified|
PGCIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
PGCIL has released a recruitment notification for 35 vacancies of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) and Diploma Trainee (Civil) posts. The detailed category-wise vacancy distribution has tabulated here.
|Name of Post||Category||No. of Post|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||UR||11|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||UR||02|
PGCIL Trainee Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Post||Education|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Full-time regular 3 years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) discipline.|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||3 years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC/ EWS/ ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates in Civil Engineering discipline.|
Age Limit (as on 15-06-2021)
|Name of Posts||Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||General/EWS||27 years|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||General/ST/EWS||27 years|
- Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC/ EWS category need to pay non-refundable fees of Rs. 300/-.
- SC/ST/PwD/Departmental candidates need not pay the Application Fee.
How to Apply Online For PGCIL Trainee Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates need to visit the official website @powergrid.in or by clicking on the direct link mentioned below on or before 15th June 2021.
- On the homepage, candidates need to click on the Careers section and then on the Job Opportunities.
- Click on the Openings and then on the Regional Openings and then click on the Northern Region-1, Delhi Recruitment.
- Then, click on the link- “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) in NR-I-2021”.
- Go through the instructions properly before applying.
- Fill in the correct mobile number, e-mail id, DOB, and all the details on the registration form.
- Pay the required application fees.
- After filling the registration form submit it and take the printout of the submitted application form.
- The last date to apply online is 15th June 2021.
PGCIL Trainee Recruitment Selection Process
- The selection procedure includes only written test / computer-based test.
- The written test shall be objective type (each question shall have four options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts –
(a) Part-I consists of the Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test (TKT/PKT) with 120 questions having specific questions from respective disciplines.
(b) Part-II consists of Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability, etc.
- The questions will be MCQ type will carry one mark for one question each.
- Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼ (0.25).
- Candidates shall have the option of appearing in the Written Test in Hindi or English.
PGCIL Trainee Recruitment Salary Structure
Selected candidates will be offered a stipend of Rs. 27,500/- (per month).