Odisha ARI Recruitment 2021: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released a short notice for the recruitment of Assistant Revenue Inspector Advt No. IIE-121-2021-958(C)/OSSSC was released on 24th September 2021. OSSSC is going to invite online applications for combined recruitment examination-2021 for Group ‘C’ posts. Through this recruitment process Combined Recruitment Examination for filling up of 2841 number of District/Division cadre Group C posts of Statistical Field Surveyor, Assistant Revenue Inspector, Amin, Forest Guard, and Excise Constable under different Departments of Government of Odisha. Candidates can apply online from 1st October 2021 and the last date to apply online is 27th October 2021. The detailed notification will be released soon @osssc.gov.in.Candidates must bookmark this page as the detailed information will be notified soon. Here is the snip of the short notice.
Orissa ARI Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
All the important dates related to Orissa’s recruitment have been provided. The detailed dates will release soon after the official notification is released on 1st October 2021.
|Online Application Starts||1st October 2021|
|Closing Date||27th October 2021 (Extended)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications
Orissa ARI Vacancies 2021
The total number of vacancies released for the Combined Recruitment Examination for filling up of 2841 of District/Division cadre Group C posts of Statistical Field Surveyor, Assistant Revenue Inspector, Amin, Forest Guard, and Excise Constable under different Departments of Government of Odisha.
|Statistical Field Surveyor||529|
|Asst Revenue Inspector||576|
OSSSC ARI Notification 2021
The official OSSSC ARI notification will release on the official website @osssc.gov.in on 24th September 2021 announcing 2841 vacancies in various posts. The commission has released the detailed notification which includes vacancy details, salary, eligibility criteria, and other details, the candidates interested must go through the detailed advertisement.
Before applying for the posts of Assistant Revenue Inspector, the candidates must know the eligibility criteria that have been set by the Odisha government for the job posts. The eligibility criteria include education qualification and age limit.
- Candidates should possess Matriculation, HSCE, HSE
Age Limit (as of 01/01/2021)
- Minimum Age Limit for Forest Guard: 18 Years
- Minimum Age Limit for Other: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Forest Guard for all: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules
- The application fees once paid will not be refundable.
- The application fee will be paid through online mode only.
- General/OBC/EWS Male- Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH- Exempted from the fee.
How to Apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @osssc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the online application option.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Fill in all the details as required in the application form.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Submit the application form before the last date and save a copy for future reference.
- Candidates can click on the below link to directly apply for the OSSSC Recruitment 2021.
OSSSC ARI Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Q. What is the last date to apply online for the OSSSC ARI Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 27th October 2021.
Q.How many vacancies are released by OSSSC for the recruitment process?
Ans: Total number of vacancies released is 2841.
Q.When will the official notification will release for OSSSC ARI Recruitment?
Ans: The official notification will release on 1st October 2021.