OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021: Odisha Subordinate Service Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released an official notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Technician in the District Cadre posts on a contractual basis on 29th November 2021. The online application process has begun on 1st December and the last date to apply online is 25th December 2021. The total number of vacancies released is 1000 for the post of Laboratory Technician. The interested candidates must go through the detailed article provided below.
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Official Notification Release Date||24th November 2021|
|Online Registration Begins||1st December 2021|
|Online Application Begins||1st December 2021|
|Last date of Registration||21st December 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||25th December 2021|
|Commencement of Examination||To Be Notified Soon|
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Vacancy Details
OSSSC has released 1000 vacancies for the post of Laboratory Technician through a detailed notification published on 29th November 2021. The below will provide you the category wise breakup of all 1000 vacancies.
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment Notification PDF
The official notification has been released for the recruitment of 1000 Laboratory technicians. The candidates can apply online from 1st December 2021. The detailed notification has been provided below. Candidates can download it from the below link.
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before applying online for the post of Laboratory Technician. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
The candidate must be a Citizen of India
The candidates applying for the post of Laboratory Technician must have the following qualifications:
- The candidate must have passed the 12th Class or equivalent under the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha
- The candidate must have passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from Govt. Medical College & Hospitals of Odisha.
- The candidate must be registered with Laboratory Technician Council.
- The candidate must be able to speak, write and read Odia language and passed in Odia language till Middle/7th/Matriculation .
The age limit of a Laboratory Technician is as follows:
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
The Age Relaxation for the reserved category is as follows:
|SC/ST/SEBC/Woman Candidate||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Total period of service rendered in Defense Service|
How to Apply Online For OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021?
The candidates can apply online for OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021 by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website @osssc.gov.in or click on the link given above.
- Click on Apply Online or Login located on the right corner of the Home Page.
- Click on the link Short Advertisement No. IIE-29/2020-1121(C)/OSSSC date – 24.11.2021 – Invitation of Online Application for recruitment to the post of Laboratory Technician-2021.
- The candidates who have registered earlier have to click on Re-registration and then login through login credentials.
- New candidates need to click on Registration, complete the process successfully to get login credentials.
- Enter the Registration No. and Password.
- You will be redirected to the online application form of OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021.
- Fill in all the required details given in the application form carefully.
- Upload photo signature and other supporting documents as per the given format.
- Check all the details and then click on Submit.
- Download the application form and take a printout of the application form.
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Selection Process
The selection process for the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021 is as follows:
- The candidates must appear in the written test.
- The candidates must qualify for the cut-off to get included in the merit list.
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of OSSSC Laboratory Technician is as follows:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Syllabus as per Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology||60||60||2 Hours|
|Questions based on Practical Skills||25||25|
|Arithmetic (HSC Standard)||10||10|
|English (HSC Standard)||5||5|
Main Highlights: –
- The question pattern is objective in nature.
- The wxam will be conducted on OMR Sheets.
- The negative marking scheme is 0.25 for wrong/multiple answers.
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Salary
After the final selection, the shortlisted candidates will receive a monthly remuneration of Rs. 95, 000 and scale pay of 25,500 – Rs. 81,100 (Matrix Level-7)
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Q.What is the last date to apply online for the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021?
Ans:The last date to apply online is 25th December 2021.
Q. How many vacancies are released for the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021?
Ans:The total number of vacancies released are 1000 for the post of Laboratory Technician.
Q. How to apply online for OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021?
Ans: Visit the official website or click on the link provided in this article. Follow the steps as mentioned.