OSSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is conducting special recruitment drive fo SC/ST candidates and invites application for the position Junior Assistant etc. The Last date has been extended due to the lockdown in the country and all eligible candidates can submit their application directly to OSSC before 08-06-2020. All the candidates who are interested in the recruitment can find all the information related to the recruitment like vacancies, selection process, eligibility criteria in the post below:
- Notification release date: 21st Dec 2019
- Last Date of Application: 08 June 2020
Recruitment is being conducted to fill a total of 125 vacancies
- Candidate must possess +2 Arts/Commerce/Science or Intermediate or equivalent exam certificate with basic computer knowledge
- Must have passed odia at least upto ME Standard
This is a special recruitment drive for SC & ST candidates only. Hence, the minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 37 years.
- The plan, pattern, scheme and syllabus of Examination is suggested as follows:- l. Written examination in OMR sheet/CBRT, II.Computer Skill Test and III.Certificate verification.
- The merit list of the candidates, who found suitable in certificate verification and having qualified -in Basic Computer Skill Test, will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured in written examination and in basic Computer Skill Test taken together.
- The select list in order of merit will be prepared from the merit list (Clause-9 above) equal to the vacancies notified category wise on obtaining approval of Government in Housing & Urban Development Department, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
Candidates don’t need to pay any fee to apply for the recruitment
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of the OSSC @ossc.gov.in
- Click on the tab ‘online application’ in the home page of the website
- Fill all the details in the form carefully
- Online Application registration will be till 08.04.2020 (11.55 P.M)
- After filling the form click on submit button to submit the application