OSSC Recruitment 2020: 104 vacancies for the post of SI of Police, Station Officer and Assistant Jailor
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released 104 vacancies for the post of SI of Police, Station Officer and Assistant Jailor under the Combined Police Service Exam 2019. Interested candidates can apply for the OSSC CPSE 2019 exam by visiting the official website of OPSC at ossc.gov.in. The last for submitting online applications is 25 September 2020. Check out the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, selection process and download notification for OSSC Recruitment 2020.
OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Advertisement date: 24th December 2019
- Starting Date of Online Application: 26.08.2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25.09.2020
OSSC CPSE Vacancy 2020
A total of 104 vacancies for the post of SI of Police, Station Officer and Assistant Jailor has been released.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- SI of Police – 47 Posts
- Station Officer (Fire Service) – 13 Posts
- Assistant Jailor – 44 Posts
OSSC CPSE Education Qualifications
- SI of Police – The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from any recognized university
- Station Officer (Fire Service) – The candidate must be a science or engineering graduate in any discipline from any recognized university
- Assistant Jailor – The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from any recognized university
OSSC CPSE Age Limit
The age limit must be between 21 to 25 years (Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
OSSC CPSE Pay Scale
Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- (Pre Revised)
OSSC CPSE Selection process
The selection process for the Combined Police Service Exam 2019 will include:
- Preliminary Test,
- Physical Measurement & Physical Test,
- Mains Exam.
Preliminary Exam pattern
- The preliminary exam will comprise of one paper of 100 marks for a total duration of one hour.
- The question paper shall consist of multiple-choice questions to be answered in OMR sheet.
- The questions will be from general science, current events of National and international importance, History of India and Odisha, English Grammar, Arithmetic, problem-solving and reasoning.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Mains Exam pattern
|Paper I||General English||50||1 & 1/2 hour||Descriptive type|
|Paper II||Odia Language||50||1 & 1/2 hour||Descriptive type|
|Paper III||General studies||200||3 hours||Two parts- 100 questions in each|
|Total marks||300 marks|
|Paper IV (For station officer only)||Technical Paper||200 marks||3 hours||Objective type MCQ|
OSSC CPSE Application Fee
The fee to be paid while filling the application form will be Rs. 200/- (There will no fee for the candidates belonging to reserved category)
How to apply?
Candidates can click on the link given below to apply online for OSSC Combined Police Service Exam 2019.
OSSC Recruitment 2020: 235 Vacancies For Excise SI, And Soil Conservation Extension Worker
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has re-activated the link to apply online for Excise SI, and Soil Conservation Extension Worker notifications released earlier. Candidates can now apply online for the re-released notification on the official website of OSSC at ossc.gov.in. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post from 16 August to 15 September 2020 after reading the detailed notification comprising of the eligibility criteria. A total of 235 vacancies have been notified for both of the posts.
OSSC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16th August 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15th September 2020
OSSC Vacancy 2020
A total of 235 vacancies for Soil Conservation Extension Worker and Sub-Inspector of Excise have been released.
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector of Excise||34|
|Soil Conservation Extension Worker||201|
OSSC Recruitment 2020: Download notification PDF
Candidates can download the notification PDF from the links given below to check all the details regarding the OSSC recruitment.
|OSSC Soil Conservation Notification [DOWNLOAD PDF]|
|OSSC SI Notification [DOWNLOAD PDF]|
OSSC Recruitment 2020: Eligibility criteria
- Sub-Inspector of Excise: Must have passed Degree in any discipline from any recognized University
- Soil Conservation Extension Worker: Must have passed +2 Science or +2 vocational courses in Agriculture related subject
Candidate must be between 21 to 32 years as on 1st January 2019.
OSSC Application Fee
Candidates must pay the Examination Fees of Rs. 200/- to be deposited only through online mode.
Selection Process For Conservation Worker
The selection process for Soil Conservation Extension Worker will comprise of:
- Mains written examination
- Certificate verification
- The final result will comprise of a merit list based on marks scored in the written examination.
OSSC Soil Conservation Worker Exam Pattern 2020
The Exam paper for the OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker will have two papers. All the questions will be objective in nature and a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be there for every incorrect answer.
|Paper 1||General Science & Logical Ability||100 marks||One and a half hour|
|Paper 2||Technical Subject||120 marks||One and a half hour|
Selection Process For Sub-Inspector of Excise
The selection process for Excise SI will comprise of 3 stages as given below:
- Stage I- Main written examination- 100 marks
- Stage II- Measurement of physical standard and physical test – Qualifying
- Stage III- Viva-voce test – 10 marks
OSSC Sub-Inspector of Excise Exam pattern
The OSSC excise sub-inspector written exam will comprise of the subjects given below. There shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
|One Paper||General English||25||1 & 1/2 hours|
How to Apply for the OSSC Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the link to apply for the various posts in OSSC Recruitment 2020.
- You will be directed to the page where you can register for the desired post.
- Read the instructions given there and select the post you wish to apply.
- Enter your details.
- You will get the registration no to login and apply.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Complete the application procedure by filling out all the required details.
- Upload your photo and signature
- Click on Continue.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Click on submit and your form will be submitted successfully.
- Take a print out of the application form for further use.