OSSC FSO Admit Card: Odisha Staff Selection Commission will soon release the admit card for the Mains Written Examination of Food Safety Officer on the official website i.e. ossc.gov.in. The commission will be releasing the OSSC FSO admit card on 21st February 2022. The commission will conduct the main written examination schedule for the OSSC FSO on 25th February 2022 through Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE). The candidates who have registered for the OSSC FSO against Advt. No. 4515/OSSC dated 30th December 2020 will be eligible for the main written exam. The candidates can download the admit card from the official website as well as from the direct link provided below.
OSSC FSO Admit Card: Overview
Staff Selection Commission Odisha has published the recruitment notification for the post of Food Safety Officer on a Contractual basis under Commissioner Food Safety Odisha. The exam date and admit card are out now on the official website. For the ease of candidates, we have tabulated all the information below.
|Name of Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post||Food Safety Officer|
|Advt. No.||4515/OSSC dated 30.12.2020|
|Notification Released||30th December 2020|
OSSC FSO Admit Card: Download Link
The candidates who have registered for the Food Safety Officer must be eagerly waiting for the OSSC recruitment process. The candidates can download the admit card for the Mains Written exam of FSO on the official website. The candidates can download the admit card from 21st February 2022 from the link provided below.
Click here to download the OSSC FSO Admit Card 2022 (Link Inactive)
OSSC FSO Admit Card: Important Dates
All the important dates published in the official notification have been provided in the below table.
|Notification Release Date||30th December 2020|
|Online Application Starts||26th July 2021|
|Last Date of Application||25th August 2021|
|Last date of Submitting the Application form||4th September 2021|
|Mains Exam Date||25th February 2022|
|Admit Card released||from 21st February 2022|
OSSC FSO Admit Card: Steps to Download
We have provided the important steps to download the OSSC FSO Admit Card from the official website. Candidates can download the admit card from the direct link provided above. Candidates must follow these steps to download Food Safety Officer Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission. i.e-www.ossc.gov.in.
- Go to the new notices.
- Click on link-Notice Regarding Main written examination Of Food safety officer-2020 Advt No-4515/OSSC dated 30.12.2020.
- You will get the PDF of the OSSC FSO Mains Admit Card/Schedule.
- Fill in the details and check your details.
- Candidates are required to download and take a printout of the same for future reference
OSSC FSO Admit Card: Exam Details
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission will be conducting the Food Safety Officer exam on 25th February 2022 at different centers in Cuttack & Khordha District.
- The Paper I exam will be of Composite Paper will be held from 10.00 A.M. to 11.30 Noon.
- Paper-II is Technical Paper that will be conducted from 2.00 P.M. to 3.30 P.M.
- Paper I and Paper II are 100 marks each.
- There will be negative marks i.e. 0.25 for each wrong answer in Technical Paper.
OSSC FSO Admit Card: Selection Process
The OSSC Food Safety Officer selection process consists of mainly three stages –
- Main Written Examination
- Computer Skill Test
- Document/Certificate Verification
OSSC FSO Admit Card: FAQ
Q. What is the exam date for the OSSC FSO?
Ans: The exam will be conducted on 25th February 2022.
Q. How to download the OSSC FSO Admit Card?
Ans: The admit card can be downloaded from the link provided above.