OSSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the latest notification regarding the recruitment of candidates or the post of Field Assistant. A total of 22 vacancies have been released for recruitment. The notification was released on the official website of OSSC @ossc.gov.in. All the interested and eligible aspirants can apply for the recruitment till 28 September 2020. Aspirants can check the application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection process, and other information for the OSSC Field Assistant Recruitment 2020 below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Important Dates For OSSC Field Assistant Recruitment
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28 August 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application: 28 September 2020
Vacancy Details For OSSC Field Assistant Recruitment
Field Assistant: 22 Posts
Educational Qualification Required For OSSC Field Assistant Recruitment
To be eligible for the recruitment, candidates must have a Bachelor degree in B.Sc.(Sericulture, )B.Sc. (Agriculture) and allied subjects such as Horticulture and Forestry/ B.Sc in Biology/Botany/Zoology/Life Science/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Bio-Technology/Bio-informatics/Bio-Statistics from any govt. recognized University.
Age Limit For OSSC Field Assistant Recruitment
Candidates should have age between 20 years to 32 years as on 1st January 2019. Age relaxation for reserved categories is applicable as per govt rules.
Selection Process For OSSC Field Assistant Recruitment
The selection of candidates will be based on the Written Examination.
Application Fee of OSSC Field Assistant Recruitment
There is no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. All other candidates have to pay Rs. 200/-
How To Apply For OSSC Field Assistant Recruitment
- Visit the Official Website of OSSC, www.ossc.gov.in.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the OSSC Notification and refer all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the Last Date to apply for the recruitment?
Ans. All the interested and eligible aspirants can apply for the recruitment till 28 September 2020.
Q. What is the Offical website of the OSSC?
Ans. The website of OSSC is www.ossc.gov.in.
Q. How many vacancies have been released by the commission for the Field Assistant Recruitment?
Ans. A total of 22 vacancies have been released for recruitment.