The High Court of Orissa under advertisement no 01 of 2021 has released the notification for the recruitment of the posts of Assistant Section Officer in the High Court’s Establishment. The eligible candidates can apply online till 20th March 2021 for the recruitment of 202 vacancies. The recruitment shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of “The High Court of Orissa rules,2019. The candidates can apply from the official website i.e. orissahighcourt.nic.in. The last date to fill the application is 20th March 2021. OPSC has released the exam dates for the Pursant’sto Court’s Advt. no. 01/2021 the centre based Preliminary examination for the recruitment of Assistant Section Officer. The exam has been scheduled for 6th October 2021. Candidates can select their exam centres from the official website.
Orissa High Court: Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||18 February 2021|
|Last Date of submission of the online application||20 March 2021|
|Exam date||6th October 2021|
Orissa High Court Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Schedule Caste||22 (Women-07)|
Odisha High Court ASO Salary:
- Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400 with usual Dearness and other Allowances
Odisha High Court ASO Posts: Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or such other qualification equivalent thereto. He/ she must have adequate knowledge in Computer Application
- 21 to 32 Years
Odisha High Court ASO Posts: Selection Process
- The selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary Examination/Test, Written Examination, Computer Application Test and Viva-voce Test
Odisha High Court ASO Posts: Exam Pattern
- The Preliminary Examination/Test shall carry 150 Objective Type of Questions with Multiple Choice Answers of 150 marks in accordance with the Graduation Course on the subjects of General English, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude. The total duration of the test is 2 hours.
- There shall be a Negative Marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
- The Court shall call for the candidates for Written Examination, who have secured not less than 33% of marks in case of Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe candidates and 40% of marks.
Odisha High Court ASO Posts: Application Fees
- Rs. 500/- (No Fee for SC/ST)
Odisha High Court ASO: FAQ
Q.What is the exam date of OPSC ASO 2021?
Ans: The exam date is 6th Octomber 2021 for OPSC ASO.
Q. What is the selection process of OPSC ASO 2021?
Ans: The selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary Examination/Test, Written Examination, Computer Application Test and Viva-voce Test
Q. How many vacancies are released for the Odisha High Court ASO?
Ans: The total number of vacancies are 269 including women.