OPSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the admit card of Odisha Civil Service Prelims exam 2020 on its official website @opsc.gov.in. All the candidates who applied to the recruitment are requested to download the admit card by clicking on the direct link provided below or visit the OPSC website.
Odisha Public Service Commission is conducting the recruitment drive to fill 153 posts of Grade A and Grade B and the prelims exam of the recruitment will be conducted on 15th March, 2020. Candidates who qualify the prelims ill then appear for the mains examination.
OPSC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Opening date of online application: 13 November 2019
- Last date to submit online application: 10 December 2019
- Prelims exam date: 15 March 2020
OPSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
The commission will be recruiting for a total of 153 vacancies through the recruitment exam process for the post of Grade A and Grade B. Candidates who will select in OPSC Civil Service Prelims 2020 will be called for the further recruitment process.
OPSC Recruitment 2020: Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted in two shifts.i.e. Morning (10.30 AM to 12.30 PM) and Afternoon (2.00PM to 4.00 PM) for General Studies Paper 1 & 2. There will be 100 MCQs in Paper 1 while 80 MCQs will be asked in paper 2. Candidates belonging to the reserved category will get 40 minutes extra in each sitting.i.e. from 10.30 AM to 1.10 PM & 2.00 PM to 4.40 PM.
OPSC Recruitment 2020: How To Download
- Visit the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) @opsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, you would see the link as “Download Admission Certificate & etc. for OCS Main Examination.”
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to the new page.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YY) to download your OCS Admit Card 2020.
- Click on the Submit.
- Download your Odisha Civil Services Admission Certificate for the OCS Exam.