OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission has released notification against advt no. 11 of 2021-22 for the recruitment of 1586 vacancies for the post of Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon posts in the Group A (Junior Branch) Odisha Medical and Health Services Cadre for SC and ST Category under Family and Health Department. Interested candidates can apply online till 21st August 2021. The selection will be done on the basis of Written tests only. The job location will be Cuttak, Odisha. In this article, we are providing all the details regarding the recruitment process of 1586 vacancies. Candidates are advised to go through the detailed article.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||4th August 2021|
|Online Application Starts||7th August 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st August 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Notify Soon|
|Written Exam Date||Notify Soon|
OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Posts|
OPSC Medical Officer Notification PDF
The official notification has been released on the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission. The candidates must go through the detailed notification to get detailed information about the recruitment of a Medical Officer.
OPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria
- MBBS or equivalent degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by MCI
- Valid Registration Certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Age relaxation as per the rules.
- Candidates must go through the notification for the details.
No information is given in notification pdf.
How to Apply For OPSC Medical Officer Posts 2021?
- Visit the official website of OPSC @opsc.gov.in or directly apply from the below link once active.
- Click on the button “Instruction to apply Online” appearing on the right corner.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online or log in
- Fill the Online OPSC Medical Officer Application Form.
- Submit the Online Application before the Last Date arrives.
OPSC Medical Officer Selection Process
Selection will be done on the basis of a written test only. There will be 200 questions of 200 marks related to MCI Syllabus for MBBS.