OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a total of 210 Vacancies for Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) in Group-A. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online for the OPSC AEE recruitment till 25 September 2020. The OPSC notification for Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) has been released for Odisha Panchayati Raj Engineering Service under the Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department. The minimum qualification required for OPSC AEE is Bachelors in Engineering (Civil) from any recognized University. Check out the detailed notification, eligibility criteria, selection process and other details for OPSC AEE recruitment 2020.
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Recruitment||OPSC Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post||Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)|
|Department||Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department|
|Last date to apply||25th September 2020|
|Total Vacancies||210 Vacancies|
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
OPSC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
The last date to apply online for 25th September 2020. Check out the important dates given below:
|Last date to register||25/09/2020 (11:59 PM)|
|Last date to pay online fee||25/09/2020 (11:59 PM)|
|Last date for Submission of online registered applications||05/10/2020 (11:59 PM)|
OPSC AEE Vacancy 2020
A total of 210 Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) vacancies has been released for OPSC AEE.
OPSC AEE Educational Qualifications
Candidates must have a Degree in Engineering (Civil) from any recognized University or Institution recognized by the Government.
OPSC AEE Age Limit
Must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years on the 1st Day of January 2020.
OPSC AEE Selection Process
Selection for OPSC AEE will be done on the basis of the performance in the Written Test and Viva Voce Test. The Written Exam will comprise of Prelims and Main written exam.
OPSC AEE Preliminary Exam
- The preliminary exam shall comprise of one paper consisting of 100 multiple choice questions carrying 100 marks.
- Total time duration will be of one and a half hours.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer will be there.
OPSC AEE Mains Written Exam
- The main examination consists of 2 papers with 150 objective type questions each with the duration of two & a half hours.
- Paper 1- General studies including Basic Sciences and General Awareness/Knowledge- 300 marks
- Paper 2- Specialized paper relating to the stream of Civil Engineering.
- Negative marking of 0.5 marks for every wrong answer.
OPSC AEE Application Fee
A candidate is required to pay the fee of Rs 500 only. Candidates belonging to scheduled case/Scheduled Tribe of Odisha only and persons with disability are exempted from payment of the fee.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the OPSC recruitment on the official website at opsc.gov.in from 26 August 2020 to 25 September 2020. Check out the link below for details.