ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) issued a notice for extension of the application online process. ONGC Apprentice Recruitment PDF was out on its official website on 27th April 2022 for filling 3614 Apprentice posts. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is an Indian government-owned oil and gas explorer and producer. This Corporation is under the ownership of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India.
ONGC has declared more than 3600 vacancies which are available across India in Delhi Dehradun, Jodhpur, Mumbai, Goa, Hazira, Cambay, Vadodara, Ankleshwar, Ahmedabad, Mehsana, Jorhat, Silchar, Nazira, Sivasnagar, Chennai, Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Karaikal, Agartala and Kolkata, and Locations.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ONGC invites online applications for recruitment of Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 in various disciplines at ONGC location across 21 ONGC centres. Candidates who are interested in the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 can apply by 22nd May 2022 (6 pm) through the direct link mentioned in the article.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Overview
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 notification is released by ONGC at ongcindia.com. ONGC has extended the date to apply online for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Candidates can now apply by 22nd May 2022 on the official website i.e. ongcindia.com Candidates must check all the important details related to the recruitment before applying online for ONGC Recruitment 2022. We have tabulated the detailed information below.
|ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Body||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Post Name||Apprentice Post in various departments|
|Online Registration||27th April 2022 at 11 am|
|Last Date of Application||22nd May 2022 [Extended]|
|Date of Result/Selection||23rd May 2022|
ONGC Apprentice Notification PDF
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF has been released on the official website of ONGC i.e. ongcindia.com. Aspirants can follow this article and get the important details from the direct link provided below, all the details related to ONGC Recruitment 2022 are available here in this post.
ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2022
ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2022, ONGC has announced about 3614 new vacancies in various departments on its official website. The vacancies are announced for Accounts Executive, Office Assistant, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Secretarial Assistant, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant), Mechanic Diesel, Machinist, Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology), etc. Get more details from the information tabulated below.
|Location||Number of Vacancies|
|Northern Sector – 209 Posts|
|Northern Sector – 305 Posts|
|Western Sector – 1434 Posts|
|Eastern Sector – 744 Posts|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||583|
|Southern Sector – 694 Posts|
|Central Sector – 228 Posts|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Online Application Link
The online registration of the application has been started for ONGC Recruitment 2022. Applicants need to read carefully all the details before applying online for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022. We have provided here the link to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
ONGC Apprentice Application Fees
Applicants can check the application fee category-wise for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 from the below table.
|Category||ONGC Recruitment 2022 Application Fees|
Steps to Apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
1. Applicants should visit the ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply Online from 27.04.2022 till 22.05.2022.
2. There are two steps in the registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, the candidate has to fill in his/her basic details like name, category, etc., and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I registration, with the e-mail ID, the candidate has to log in again. Candidates are advised to remember the Email and password for future reference/use.
3. In Part-II registration, the candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and furnish educational qualification, experience details, etc. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished.
Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 here before applying for the application.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
Educational qualifications required for various ONGC Apprentice Posts are given below.
- Accounts Executive – Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce (B.Com) from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Office Assistant – Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant – ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – ITI in COPA Trade Draughtsman
- (Civil) – ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade Electrician – ITI in Electrician Trade Electronics
- Mechanic – ITI in Electronics Mechanic
- Fitter – ITI in Fitter
- Instrument Mechanic – ITI in Instrument Mechanic
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance (ICTSM) – ITI in ICTSM
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – B.Sc with PCM or PCB. ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade
- Machinist – ITI in Machinist Trade
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
- Mechanic Diesel – ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade
- Medical Laboratory Technician – (Cardiology and Physiology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology).
- Medical Laboratory Technician – (Pathology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning – Mechanic – ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
- Surveyor – ITI in Surveyor Trade
- Welder – ITI in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical -Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Age Limit (as on 25th May 2022)
Applicants can check the age limit for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 below:
|ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Age Limit|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||28 years|
Age Relaxation: Applicants from some specific categories are allowed age relaxation as mentioned below
I. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
II. Candidates belonging to PWD categories shall be given age relaxation of up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC Candidate).
ONGC Apprentice Selection Process 2022
Selections for appointment of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit list. In case of a similar number in merit, a person of higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration. Reservation of positions will be followed as per Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, as applicable for the engagement of Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended.
ONGC Apprentice 2022 Stipend Structure
The apprentices are entitled to a monthly stipend as per the Apprentices Act, during their period of engagement as follows:
|Category of Apprentice||Qualification||Stipend amount per month (Rs.)|
|Graduate Apprentice||B.A / B.Com / B.Sc / B.B.A||9,000/-|
|Trade Apprentices||1-year ITI||7,700/-|
|2 year IT||8,050/-|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q1. What is the full form of ONGC?
Ans. The full form of ONGC is Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
Q2. What is the last date to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last day to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is 22nd May 2022.
Q3. What is the maximum age limit to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment 2022?
Ans. The maximum age to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment 2022 is 28 years, age relaxation is applied according to the category.