OMC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd has released the official notification for the recruitment of 39 vacancies of Junior Accountant & Electrician in the Non-Executive Category. The online application will begin on 18th January 2022 and the last date to apply online is 7th February 2022. The candidates with a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 32 years of age can apply online for the concerned recruitment process. In this article, we are providing you with all the information related to the important dates, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and much more regarding OMC Recruitment 2022.
OMC Recruitment 2022: Overview
Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd has released a recruitment notification for 39 vacancies of Junior Accountant & Electrician in Non-Executive Category. In this table, we have summarized the information regarding the OMC Recruitment 2022.
|Name of Organization||Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd|
|Post||Junior Accountant & Electrician|
|Notification Release||4th January 2022|
OMC Recruitment 2022:Notification PDF
OMC has released the official notification for the recruitment of 39 various vacancies. The candidates can download the official notification from the link provided below.
OMC Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
Candidates must check all the important dates released according to the notification released by OMC. The below table contains the notification release date, application start date, etc.
|Notification Released||4th January 2022|
|Application Starts||18th January 2022|
|Last Date to apply||7th February 2022|
OMC Recruitment 2022: Apply Link
The interested candidates can apply online from 18th January 2022 from the official website or from the direct link provided below. The application link will be activated soon.
Click here to apply online for the OMC Recruitment 2022 (Link inactive)
OMC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Detail
OMC has released a total number of 39 vacancies. The vacancy bifurcation has been tabulated below.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Jr. Accountant (Class- III Grade)||27|
|Electrician – (Class- III Grade)||12|
OMC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Check out the OMC Recruitment eligibility criteria provided below. Candidates need to satisfy and fulfill the criteria mentioned in the notification of OMC Recruitment 2022.
OMC Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
The candidates must not be below 18 years and above 32 years.
1) Upper age limit in case of SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ PwD/ shall be relaxed as per norms of Govt. of Odisha).
2) Upper age limit in case of departmental candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall be relaxed up to a maximum of 10 years in accordance with the provisions of OMC R&P Rules for Non-executives, 2012 & OMC R&P Rules for Nonexecutives, 1997.
OMC Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification
- Jr. Accountant (Class- III Grade) – Degree in Commerce from recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application/ PGDCA.
- Electrician – (Class- III Grade) – HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade from a recognized institute with valid workman permits “A” certificate issued by the Competent Authority OR HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade from a recognized institute with minimum Lineman- MV (with Learner Permit for WorkmanHT) issued by Electrical Licensing Board, Odisha (ELBO).
OMC Recruitment 2022: Salary
- Jr. Accountant Trainee: Pay Level-8 Rs. 29,200 to Rs.92,300
- Electrician- III Trainee: Pay Level-5 Rs. 21,700 to Rs.69,100 (02 extra increments at the time of entry into a regular post)
OMC Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection of the 39 vacancies will be based on the following two steps:
- Computer Based Test
- Computer Proficiency Test & Document Verification
OMC Recruitment 2022: FAQ
Q. What is the last date to apply online for the OMC Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 7th February 2022.
Q How many vacancies are released in the OMC Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released are 39 for various post.
Q. When can I apply for the OMC Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The online application will begin from 18th January 2022.