OFB Recruitment 2020: Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has released a notification for the recruitment of 6060 Trade Apprentices vacancies for engagement of 56th batch (for Non-ITI & ITI Category) under the ‘Apprentices Act 1961’ in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different states across India.
The total number of vacancies released are 6060 that includes 3847 ITI and 2219 Non-ITI, as part of OFB’s Skill India Mission. The direct link to apply online is activated @https://ofb.gov.in/ Candidates with the requisite qualifications can apply online now. The detailed notification for OFB Vacancy has been provided in this post.
OFB Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Candidates must apply online now and should not wait for the last date i.e. 9th February 2020 by visiting the official site @www.ofb.gov.in.
- Submission of Online Application Starts from 10/01/2020
- Closing date of submission of Online Application: 09/02/2020(11.59 pm)
OFB Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
Candidates must be in the age limit of 15 to 24 years of age as on 09.02.2020.
OFB Recruitment 2020: Essential Qualifications (As on 31/12/2019)
- For Non-ITI Category: You must possess Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as on date of notification for applying with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
- For ITI Category: Relevant trade test must be passed from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority of the Ministry of Skill Development.
OFB Apprentice Recruitment: Application Fee
- Non-refundable Application fee of Rs.100/- must be paid.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female/Transgender candidates: No fee is required to be paid
- The payment can be done online by Internet Banking /debit card/credit card/ Cash Card, Wallets/IMPS/NEFT/UPI, BHIM
OFB Apprentice Recruitment: Mode Of Selection
- The Selection for OFB Apprentice recruitment will be done on the basis of merit list.
- The merit list will be separate for NON-ITI and EX-ITI category.
- NON-ITI category merit list will be prepared factory-wise on the basis of the overall percentage of marks in madhyamik or matriculation (Class X standard or equivalent), aggregate in all subjects and irrespective of Board.
- For NON-ITI category, a common merit list will be prepared and the trades will be allotted by each factory on Meritcum-choice basis after selection.
How to Apply For OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
- You can apply online directly by visiting the official website @www.ofb.gov.in.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Read the instructions carefully as indicated in the advertisement before submitting the application.