OFB Recruitment 2020: Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has released a notification for the recruitment of 6060 Trade Apprentices vacancies for engagement of 56th batch (for Non-ITI & ITI Category) under the ‘Apprentices Act 1961’ in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different states across India.
The total number of vacancies released are 6060 that includes 3847 ITI and 2219 Non-ITI, as part of OFB’s Skill India Mission. The direct link to apply online is activated @https://ofb.gov.in/ Candidates with the requisite qualifications can apply online now. The detailed notification for OFB Vacancy has been provided in this post.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
OFB Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Candidates must apply online now and should not wait for the last date i.e. 9th February 2020 by visiting the official site @www.ofb.gov.in.
- Submission of Online Application Starts from 10/01/2020
- Closing date of submission of Online Application: 09/02/2020(11.59 pm)
OFB Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
Candidates must be in the age limit of 15 to 24 years of age as on 09.02.2020.
OFB Recruitment 2020: Essential Qualifications (As on 31/12/2019)
- For Non-ITI Category: You must possess Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as on date of notification for applying with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
- For ITI Category: Relevant trade test must be passed from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority of the Ministry of Skill Development.
OFB Apprentice Recruitment: Application Fee
- Non-refundable Application fee of Rs.100/- must be paid.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female/Transgender candidates: No fee is required to be paid
- The payment can be done online by Internet Banking /debit card/credit card/ Cash Card, Wallets/IMPS/NEFT/UPI, BHIM
OFB Apprentice Recruitment: Mode Of Selection
- The Selection for OFB Apprentice recruitment will be done on the basis of merit list.
- The merit list will be separate for NON-ITI and EX-ITI category.
- NON-ITI category merit list will be prepared factory-wise on the basis of the overall percentage of marks in madhyamik or matriculation (Class X standard or equivalent), aggregate in all subjects and irrespective of Board.
- For NON-ITI category, a common merit list will be prepared and the trades will be allotted by each factory on Meritcum-choice basis after selection.
How to Apply For OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
- You can apply online directly by visiting the official website @www.ofb.gov.in.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Read the instructions carefully as indicated in the advertisement before submitting the application.