Odisha Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released a short notice for the recruitment of 586 Revenue Inspector posts on its official website on 22nd June 2021 against advt no. IIE-45-2021-619/OSSSC. The selected candidates will be recruited on a contractual basis for various establishments in Odisha. The vacancies have been announced for District Cadre posts. The interested candidates can apply online from 24th June 2021 to 23rd July 2021. The last date of submitting an online application is 30th July 2021. The detailed notification will be released soon @osssc.gov.in.Candidates must bookmark this page as the detailed information will be notified soon. Here is the snip of the short notice.
OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021: Important Date
|Notice Release Date||22nd June 2021|
|Detailed Notification Release Date||24th June 2021|
|Online Registration Starts||24th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd July 2021|
|Last Date to Pay the Application fee||23rd July 2021|
|Last Date to submit an online application||30th July 2021|
|OSSSC RI Exam Date 2021||September 2021|
OSSSC RI Notification 2021
The official OSSSC RI notification has been released on the official website @osssc.gov.in on 22nd June 2021 announcing 586 vacancies of Revenue Inspector posts. The commission has released the detailed notification which includes vacancy details, salary, eligibility criteria, and other details, the candidates interested must go through the detailed advertisement.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Vacancy 2021
A total of 586 posts of Revenue Inspector posts in District Cadre will be recruited for FY 2021-22 by OSSSC. The detailed category-wise and establishment-wise vacancies have been provided below.
|SNo.||ESTABLISHMENTS||CATEGORY WISE VACANCIES|
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Eligibility
Before applying for the posts of Revenue Inspector and Assistant Revenue Inspector, the candidates must know the eligibility criteria that have been set by the Odisha government for the job posts. The eligibility criteria include education qualification and age limit.
For Revenue Inspector: The candidates must be a graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce along with BBA BAC from a recognized university/institution.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
Minimum Age: 20 years
Maximum Age: 32 years
- The application fees once paid will not be refundable.
- The application fee will be paid through online mode only.
- General/OBC/EWS Male- Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH- Exempted from fee
How to Apply for OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @osssc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the online application option.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Fill in all the details as required in the application form.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Submit the application form before the last date and save a copy for future reference.
- Candiates can click on the below link to directly apply for the OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected through a written examination followed by a skill test.
- The candidates qualifying for the written test will be called for a skill test.
- The written test will be of 400 marks for which the exam pattern has been detailed below.
- Negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
- Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical) for 50 marks of 1-hour duration.
|Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Paper-I||Part A: General Awareness||50||100||2 hours|
|Part B: Mathematics(HCS/Class 10th standard)||50||100|
|Paper-II||Part A: General English(HCS/Class 10th standard)||50||100||2 hours|
|Part B: Computer Test (Written)
|Part C: Language test (Odia)||25||50|
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- For SC/ST/SEBC, PWD, Ex-Serviceman, and sports candidates- 30% (120 marks)
- For other categories candidates- 35% (140 marks)
- For all candidates- 20 marks
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Salary 2021
The Revenue Inspector in District Cadre will be paid with a salary structure of pay scale- Rs. 35,400 with pay matrix level-9. Besides the pay scale, the candidates will be paid with a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 16,880.
OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021: FAQs
Q. What is the last date to apply online for OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to submit the online application form is 30th July 2021.
Q.How many vacancies have been announced for Revenue Inspector posts for 2021-22 recruitment?
Ans. A total of 586 vacancies for Revenue Inspector posts will be recruited by OSSSC.
Q. What is the educational qualification for the Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The candidates must hold a graduation degree in Arts/Science/Commerce along with BBA BAC from a recognized university/institution.