Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2021: Odisha Postal Circle has released 42 vacancies for the post of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, and Multi-tasking Staff under Sports Quota on 26th October 2021. The candidates can apply offline for the post from now and the last date to apply is 3rd December 2021. The job location will be Bhubaneshwar. The selection will be on the basis of Accomplishments in Sports. Candidates must go through the detailed article for the details regarding the recruitment process of Odisha Post Office 2021.
Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting Date of Application||26th October 2021|
|Last Date of Application||3rd December 2021|
Odisha Post Office Vacancy Details
Odisha Post Office has released a total of 42 vacancies for the recruitment of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, and Multi-tasking Staff (MTS) as per the notification released on 26th October 2021. The detailed vacancy distribution has been tabulated below.
Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2021 Notification and Application Form
The candidates need to apply offline for the Odisha Post Office Recruitment process. The Official notification has been provided below. Candidates need to fill the form from the last pages of the notification itself. Through this recruitment, Odisha Post Office will go to recruit 42 vacancies for postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, and Multi-tasking Staff (MTS).
Click here to download the Odisha Postal Officer Application Form and Notification 2021
Odisha Post Office Eligibility Criteria
candidates must check the eligibility and must satisfy that before applying for any recruitment . The educational qualification and age has been provided below.
The educational qualification of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman, and MTS are as follows:
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- 12th Pass from a recognized University/Board.
- The candidate must have a Certificate of Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer Training Institute before the issuance of the appointment letter. Computer Training Certificates from Central Government/State Government/University /Boards etc. will also be acceptable for this purpose.
- The candidate must have passed the 12th standard from a recognized board.
- Knowledge of local language (Odia) at least up to the 10th standard.
- Candidate must have a Certificate of Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer Training Institute before the issuance of appointment letter.
- Valid Driving License of a two-wheeler or light vehicle. Physically handicapped persons are exempted from the possession of a license.
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Candidate must have passed 10th standard from a recognized board/institute.
- Knowledge of local language (Odia) at least up to 10th standard.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
The age limit and age relaxation norms are defined in the table given below:
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant/Postman||18 – 27 years|
|MTS||18 – 25 years|
- Candidates must pay the application fees of Rs 100 through e-payment before 3rd November 2021.
- The challan can be found on the last page of the notification.
- The payment must be done in the name of CPMG, ODISHA CIRCLE (NATIONAL E-BILLER ID No.0000070134) at any computerized post office in India.
How to Apply Offline for the Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @indiapost.gov.in or click on the notification link provided in this article.
- Thoroughly read the details and instructions specified in the notification.
- The prescribed application form and all the necessary certificates, as well as bank challan, are available in the recruitment notification. Take a printout of these pages (whichever is applicable).
- Fill in the details carefully and paste a recent passport-size photo on the application form.
- Send the enclosed application form and supporting documents in an envelope to the address specified in the notification before 6th December 2021. Candidates must send the application form through Speed Post or Registered Post only.
- Canddiates must go through the notification for detailed information.
Odisha Post Office Selection Process
The selection process is as follows:
- Sportspersons who have represented the country on the International Level with clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports.
- Candidates who have represented their State/UT in Senior/Junior Level National Championship by different Sports Federations and won medals up to third place.
- Candidates who have won Inter-University Competitions and won medals up to the third place.
- Candidates who have participated in the State School Sport competitions and won medals up to the third place.
- Candidates who have been awarded National Award in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
- Candidates who have participated in International/State/UT/Inter-University/School but could not win any medals in the same order of preference.
Odisha Post Office Recruitment Salary
The salary of Postal Assistant/Postman and MTS are as follows:
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||Level 4 Pay Matrix (25500 – 81100)|
|Postman||Level 3 Pay Matrix (21700 – 69100)|
|MTS||Level 1 Pay Matrix (18000 – 56900)|
Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Q.How to apply online for the Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The candidates need to apply offline from the notification given above or on the official website.
Q.How many vacancies are released by Odisha Post Office?
Ans: Odisha Post Office has released 42 vacancies for recruitment in various posts.
Q.What is the last date of applying for Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The last date of applying for Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2021 is 3rd December 2021.