Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020: Odisha Postal Circle (OPC) has released the latest Notification to hire BPM, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). The recruitment notification has been released for a total of 2060 Gramin Dak Sewak vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment between 01st to 30th September 2020. Candidates can check vacancies, eligibility, steps to apply online, and other important details in the article below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020|
|Post||Gramin Dak Sewak|
|Starting date||01st September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30th September 2020|
Odisha Post Office Recruitment Important Dates
|Notification Date||31st August 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||01st September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th September 2020|
|Result Date||To Be Announced|
Odisha Post Office Vacancies
Odisha Post officer has released 2060 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sewak. Check out the vacancy distribution as given below.
|Odisha Post Officer GDS Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||863||217||206||289||429||56||2060|
Educational Qualification For Odisha Post Office Recruitment
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. The Candidate passed the Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Class (Odia)
- The candidates for all approved categories of GDS will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute.
Age Limit For Odisha Post Office Recruitment
- Minimum: 18 yrs.
- Maximum: 40 yrs.
- Age Relaxation: Based on government rules.
Odisha Postal Circle Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications
Odisha Postal Circle Salary
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
Application Fee for Odisha Postal Circle
The applicants of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- for each set of five options.
How To Apply
- Click on the Link given below or visit official website @indiapost.gov.in
- As the new page opens, Fill all the important details asked in the form.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- Fill the other credentials and upload required documents.
- Verify all the entered details.
- Finally, make the required application fee payment.
- Click Submit button
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are there for Odisha Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020 ?
Ans. There are currently 2060 vacancies.
Q. What is the Age Limit for Odisha GDS Post ?
Ans. Age Limit will be 18 – 40 Years as on 01/09/2020.
Q. What is the Application Fee for Odisha GDS Recruitment 2020 ?
Ans. NO Fee for SC/ ST / Female Candidates, and Rs. 100/- for UR / OBC / EWS Male Candidates.
Q. What is the selection process for Odisha Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020 ?
Ans. The selection will be on the basis of Merit List. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.