Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: Odisha Police Recruitment Board has released the official notification for the recruitment of the post of Sub-Inspector and Constable posts. According to the released notification on the official website, a total of 721 vacancies will be recruited out of which 477 vacancies are for SI and 244 are for Constable. The online application begins on 22nd June 2021. The last date for submission of the online application is 15 July 2021. The board will conduct the exam in August 2021. Odisha Police Recruitment Board has taken the bold step for the recruitment of transgenders to boost their confidence. The interested candidates must go through detailed information regarding the recruitment process.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||14th June 2021|
|Commencement of submission of online application
||22 June 2021|
|Last date for submission of the online application||15 July 2021|
|Tentative Exam Date||06/08/2021 to 16/08/2021|
Odisha Police Notification 2021
Odisha Police Recruitment Board has released the official notification for the recruitment of constable and sub-inspector. The interested candidates can download the official notification from the below link.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Sub Inspector||The candidate should be a graduate from a recognised university or institution and should be able to speak, read, write Odia & passed M.E. School or higher examinations with Odia language as a subject or passed H.S.C or equivalent exam with Odia as a medium of examination..|
|Constable (Communication)||The candidate must have passed the +2 Exam or equivalent exam conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha, or by any other recognized Board or Council. The candidate must have passed a diploma in computer application or equivalent course from a recognized institution duly affiliated by the Government.|
- Sub Inspector – 21 to 25 years
- Constable (Communication) – 18 to 23 years.
The candidates must have to qualify for the below-mentioned physical standards for Height, weight, chest as notified in the notification. Check category-wise and gender-wise physical standards from the below table.
|Category||Height||Weight||Chest (Unexpanded)||Chest (Expanded)|
|Unreserved||168 cm||55 kg||79 cm||84 cm|
|SC/ST||163 cm||50 kg||76 cm||81 cm|
|Unreserved||158 cm||47.5 kg||—||—|
|SC/ST||153 cm||45 kg||—||—|
How to apply for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates should visit the official website for the registration of the recruitment process.
- The candidates need to apply before 15th July 2021.
- After submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application submission for future reference.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021:Selection Process
- The selection will be based on the Written Exam) and physical efficiency test.
- The written exam consists of 2 sections i.e. paper 1: General English and Odisha language (100 marks) and paper 2: General studies (200 marks). The questions will be of objective type in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) format
- Each correct answer will carry 1 mark and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative marks. No marks will be awarded or deducted for unattempted questions.