Odisha Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2020: Odisha Livelihoods Mission 2020 has released the recruitment notification to recruit candidates to the posts of Project Assistant, Block Livelihood Coordinator, Block Project Manager, District Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Executive and Deputy Chief Executive Officer. A total of 817 vacancies have been released by the Odisha Livelihood Mission. All the candidates who are eligible and interested can check all the details regarding the recruitment such as vacancies, salary, notification, eligibility criteria in the post below.
- Notification Release Date: 14th June 2020
- Commencement of submission of application: 17 June 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 7 July 2020
|Block Livelihood Coordinator||294|
|Block Project Manager||161|
|District Project Manager||07|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer||03|
- Project Assistant & Block Livelihood Coordinator: Candidate must possess a graduation Degree from a recognized University to apply for these posts.
- Block Project Manager, District Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Executive & Deputy Cheif Executive Officer: To be eligible for these posts, candidate should have a Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Candidate must make sure that he/she is not above 37 years of age. The age relaxation for the reserved category is as per govt norms.
- Computer Based Test
- Computer Practical Test
- Personal Interview
The salary for the each post available in the recruitment has been given below
|Post||Salary (per month)|
|Project Assistant||Rs.10,000 – Rs.12,000|
|Block Livelihood Coordinator||Rs.15,000 – Rs.20,000|
|Block Project Manager||Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 35,000|
|District Project Manager||Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 70,000|
|Project Manager||Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 50,000|
|Project Executive||Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 35,000|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer||Rs. 60,000 – Rs 70,000|
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of Odisha Livelihood Mission @olm.nic.in
- Click on the link regarding career.
- Register and enter personal details, Phone number and email ID
- Once registering successfully, candidates will receive registration ID and Password
- Login and verify the account using captcha
- Fill in all the details and submit the application form.
- Make the fee payment.
- Save the application form for future reference.
Click Here To Apply Online (activates on 17th June)