Odisha Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2020: Odisha Livelihoods Mission 2020 has released the recruitment notification to recruit candidates to the posts of Project Assistant, Block Livelihood Coordinator, Block Project Manager, District Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Executive and Deputy Chief Executive Officer. A total of 817 vacancies have been released by the Odisha Livelihood Mission. All the candidates who are eligible and interested can check all the details regarding the recruitment such as vacancies, salary, notification, eligibility criteria in the post below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- Notification Release Date: 14th June 2020
- Commencement of submission of application: 17 June 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 7 July 2020
|Block Livelihood Coordinator||294|
|Block Project Manager||161|
|District Project Manager||07|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer||03|
- Project Assistant & Block Livelihood Coordinator: Candidate must possess a graduation Degree from a recognized University to apply for these posts.
- Block Project Manager, District Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Executive & Deputy Cheif Executive Officer: To be eligible for these posts, candidate should have a Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Candidate must make sure that he/she is not above 37 years of age. The age relaxation for the reserved category is as per govt norms.
- Computer Based Test
- Computer Practical Test
- Personal Interview
The salary for the each post available in the recruitment has been given below
|Post||Salary (per month)|
|Project Assistant||Rs.10,000 – Rs.12,000|
|Block Livelihood Coordinator||Rs.15,000 – Rs.20,000|
|Block Project Manager||Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 35,000|
|District Project Manager||Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 70,000|
|Project Manager||Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 50,000|
|Project Executive||Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 35,000|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer||Rs. 60,000 – Rs 70,000|
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of Odisha Livelihood Mission @olm.nic.in
- Click on the link regarding career.
- Register and enter personal details, Phone number and email ID
- Once registering successfully, candidates will receive registration ID and Password
- Login and verify the account using captcha
- Fill in all the details and submit the application form.
- Make the fee payment.
- Save the application form for future reference.
Click Here To Apply Online (activates on 17th June)