Odisha High Court has released a notification for Assistant Section Officer 2021. The online application has begun on 18th February 2021 and the last date to apply online for Odisha High Court ASO is 20th March 2021. The exam will be conducted in 4 processes which are preliminary examination, written examination, computer application test, and viva voice test. The candidates who are preparing for the exam must know the whole process and the syllabus. Today in this article we are going to provide you the details of the Odisha High Court ASO syllabus 2021.
Odisha High Court ASO Selection Process:
- Preliminary Examination/Test,
- Written Examination,
- Computer Application Test and
- Viva-Voce Test.
Preliminary Examination/ Test
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Preliminary Test shall carry 150 marks in accordance with the Graduation Course on the subjects of General English, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Time Duration Will be 02 Hours.
- In a Preliminary Test, there shall be 150 numbers of Objective Types of Questions with Multiple Choice Answers.
- There shall be a Negative Marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
- Exam Will be Objective Type (Except English).
- English Paper shall be of qualifying nature, and if a candidate belonging to General Caste does not obtain at least 45% of the Full Marks in the Paper and if a candidate belonging to SC or ST category does not obtain at least 33% of the Full Marks in the Paper, other Papers such as Mathematics and General Awareness & test of Reasoning shall not be evaluated and he/she shall be deemed to have been disqualified.
|1||English (Essay, Précis writing, Translation, Re-translation, and Grammar)||100||2 hours|
|2.||Mathematics (Arithmetic, Algebra, Mensuration, Statistics & Probability.)||100||2 hours|
|3.||General Awareness & Test of Reasoning (Current Affairs, National & International events, Major financial/economic news, Budget & Five-year plans, Books & Authors, Awards & Honours, Abbreviations, important Days, Who’s Who, Sports, General Science, International & National Organization, History, Geography, Politics, Civics and Culture.)||100||1 hour|
Computer Application Test
Computer Fundamentals, Windows (MS- Windows), MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint.), Linux Fundamental and open office application, Usage of Internet Operation, Communication Technology, Networking Concepts (LAN, Ethernet, Broad Band, Wireless) and Digital Signature.
|(i) Theory||50||Half an hour|
|(ii) Skill Test||50||Half an hour|
- Viva-Voce Test will be of 40 Marks.
- The marks secured by the candidate(s) in the Viva-Voce Test shall be added to the marks obtained by him/her in the Written Examination and that will be then calculated as final marks.
Odisha High Court ASO Syllabus 2021
Odisha High Court ASO: FAQ
Q. What is the selection process of OPSC ASO 2021?
Ans: The selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary Examination/Test, Written Examination, Computer Application Test, and Viva-voce Test
Q. How many vacancies are released for the Odisha High Court ASO?
Ans: The total number of vacancies is 269 including women.
Q.What is the exam date of OPSC ASO 2021?
Ans: The exam date is 6th October 2021 for OPSC ASO.