Odisha Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2018 : 500 Vacancies
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
Age will be calculated as on 1st January 2018
A candidate must posses a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or posses such other qualification equivalent to and must have adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
Candidate shall be able to speak, read and write Odia fluetly and must have.
- Passed middle school exam with Odia as a language subject or
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent with Odia as medium of Exam in non language subject or
- Passed Odia as language subject in the Final Exam of class VII or
- Passed a test in Odia in middle school standard conducted by the school and Mass Education Department.
Assistant Section Officer (Group-B) Selection Procedure:-
- Written Examination (Multiple choice questions)
- Skill Test in Computer (Practical)
|Papers||Subjects||Marks||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|I.||General Awareness||100||100||90 minutes|
|II.||(A) Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability||50||50||90 minutes|
|(B) Mathematics (10th Standard Level)||50||50|
|(a) English||100||100||2 hours|
|IV.||Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical)||50||05||1 hour|
- For each wrong answer 0.25 marks shall be deducted from the marks awarded for correct answers.
- Skill Test shall be of qualifying in nature.
You may also like to read:
- Odisha GK & Static Awareness | Government Exams 2018
- Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018 | 871 Vacancies
- Check latest Government Jobs
- Download Free Topic-wise and Mock Test PDF