Odhisa Police Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited for recruitment to the post of Special Police Officer (SPO) from Police/Central Armed Police Forces Personnel who have retired in the rank of Constable/Havildar/ASI/SI of Police or equivalent ranks on contractual basis in Odisha Police. The recruitment is being done for assistance during the lockdown due to the coronavirus pandemic. The selected candidates will be hired on a contractual basis. Interested and eligible candidates can appear for the selection test from 18 May to 21 May 2020 and 26 May 2020. All the information related to recruitment has been provided below.
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert Faculties
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- Selection Test Dates: 18th Mat to 21st May and 26th May, 2020.
- Venue: Reserve Police Office of respective District Headquarters/Police Commissionerate.
Selected candidates will be hired to the post of Special Police Officer.
- Candidate must be retired from State Police/CAPF in the rank of Constable/ Havildar/ ASI/S.I. of Police.
- Candidate must be able to speak, read & write Odia.
- candidate must not be convicted in any criminal case nor awarded with any major punishment in the departmental proceedings during the service career.
- There must be no pending criminal case.
- Must not have more than one spouse living.
- Must not have suffered from co-morbidity.
Candidate must not be more than 62 years of age as on 13.05.2020.
The selection process includes the verification of documents, along with medical tests and interviews. The Selection Board will test the suitability of the candidates for appointment as Special Police Officers.
The selected candidates will get a consolidated monthly pay of Rs. 13,000.
How To Apply
All the candidates who are eligible can appear for selection test along with all the required copies documents at Reserve Police Office of respective District Headquarters/Police Commissionerate.