National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has released the detailed official advertisement for the recruitment to the post of Engineering Executive Trainee through GATE 2021 Scores against Advt No. 05/2021 on its official website @ntpc.co.in. There are a total of 280 vacancies are announced by the NTPC. The online registration begins from 21st May 2021 till 10th June 2021. The direct link to apply online for the interested candidates has been provided below. In this article, we are providing the details regarding the NTPC Recruitment process.
NTPC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting Date||21st May 2021|
|Closing Date||10th June 2021|
Click here to download the NTPC Detailed Advertisement- English
Click here to download the NTPC Detailed Advertisement- Hindi
NTPC Recruitment GATE 2021 Vacancy
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has released 280 vacancies for Executive Engineer Trainee Posts for Electrical, Mechanical, and Electronics/ Instrumentation discipline. The detailed vacancy distribution is given below:
NTPC GATE 2021: Eligibility
The recruitment will be conducted in the disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, and Instrumentation as Engineering Executive Trainees-2021 for which the eligibility criteria is as follows
- Electrical Engineering – The candidate should hold degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage /Power Electronics / Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering – The candidate should hold a degree in Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg / Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
- Electronics Engineering – The candidate should hold degree in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power / Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation Engineering – The candidate should hold degree in Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics, Instrumentation & Control
Age Limit (as on 10/06/2021)
- Upper Age Limit: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
How to Apply For NTPC Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of NTPC, Delhi @ntpc.co.in
- Click on the Career section and apply for NTPC Executive Engineer Trainee Posts 2021.
- Fill in all the details required in the application form.
- Pay the application fee if applicable and upload all the documents.
- Submit the application form and save it for future reference.
Click here to apply online for NTPC Recruitment 2021
NTPC Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection will be done through Group Discussion (GD) and interview for which the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE Score 2021.
NTPC Recruitment 2021: Salary Structure
The candidate after its selection for the post of Executive Engineering Trainee will be paid with (Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000) with initial basic pay of Rs. 40,000/-.
NTPC Recruitment 2021: FAQ
Q. What is the total number of vacancies announced by NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2021?
Ans: The total number of vacancies announced is 280.
Q. The NTPC is recruiting candidates from which discipline?
Ans: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has released 280 vacancies for Executive Engineer Trainee Posts for Electrical, Mechanical, and Electronics/ Instrumentation discipline.
Q.What is the last date to apply online for the NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2021?
Ans:The last date to apply is 10th June 2021.