NTPC Recruitment 2020: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released the recruitment notification for the recruitment of candidates to the posts of Engineer and Assistant Chemist. A total of 275 vacancies have been released in the recruitment. All the eligible candidates who aspire for employment with NTPC can apply online starting from July 15, 2020. The last date to apply for the recruitment is July 31, 2020. All the information related to recruitment has been given below.
|NTPC Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Post||Engineer and Assistant Chemist|
|Total Vacancies||275 vacancies|
|Starting Date||15th July 2020|
|Closing Date||31st July 2020|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
NTPC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Starting Date of Submitting Application at NTPC: 15 July 2020
- Last Date of Submitting Application at NTPC: 31 July 2020
NTPC Vacancy 2020
NTPC Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation): 3 years of experience
- Assistant Chemist: 3 years of experience
NTPC Selection Process 2020
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Test & Interview.
NTPC Recruitment 2020: Salary
- Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation): Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,60,000
- Assistant Chemist: Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000
NTPC Engineer Registration Fee
- General/EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST /PwBD/XSM Category Candidates: No Fee
How To Apply for NTPC Engineer?
- Visit the official website of NTPC @ntpccareers.net.
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly (no correction is allowed after submitting the form).
- Upload all the required documents.
- Payment should be made online if required.
- Submit the form.
- Print Application form for future reference.