National thermal power Corporation Limited has finally opened the recruitment online applications for the posts of 70 diploma engineers. Candidates who are interested and are eligible can apply for this post before 12 December 2020, by visiting the official website of NTPC or use the direct link mentioned below. In this article, we will be discussing the eligibility criteria, how to apply, and online link for NTPC recruitment 2020.
NTPC recruitment 2020: Overview
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Total Vacancies||70 vacancies|
|Starting Date||23rd November 2020|
|Closing Date||12th December 2020|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
Candidates can check the official notification of NTPC recruitment by clicking on the link below:
NTPC Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Upper age limit – 25 years as on the last date of application for land oustees upper age limit is 35 years as on the last date of application
- Mining: A candidate must have a full-time regular diploma in mining/mining and mine surveying engineering with a minimum of 70% passing marks.
- Electrical: A candidate will only be eligible if he/she has a full-time regular diploma in electrical/electrical and electronics engineering with a minimum of 70% marks.
- Mechanical: Full-time regular diploma in mechanical/production engineering
- Mine survey: diploma in mining engineering/full-time regular diploma in mine survey/diploma in mining and mines surveying with minimum 70% marks.
NTPC Recruitment Application Link
Candidates can visit the official website of NTPC or click on the direct link mentioned below. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 12 December 2020.
How to apply for NTPC recruitment 2020?
- Click on the above link or visit the official website of NTPC.
- Candidates then have to select the functional area for the relevant job.
- Personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, and other details are to be filled in.
- Important documents that will be mentioned on the window have to be uploaded in the correct format.
- After the final submission candidates have to pay the application fee online.
- After paying the fees and finally submitting the application form, The full application form will appear on the window which the applicants must take out in the form of a hard copy – printout.
Application Fee for NTPC recruitment
Applicants can pay the fee online or offline. Below are the details of the fee that is to be paid at the time of filling the application form.
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 300/-|
NTPC recruitment 2020: Vacancy
The total number of vacancies released by NTPC for NTPC diploma engineers is 70. Let us discuss the vacancies in detail.
|Mining||Diploma (Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying Engg)||40|
|Electrical||Diploma (Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engg)||10|
|Mechanical||Diploma (Mechanical/ Production Engg)||12|
|Mine Survey||Diploma (Mine Survey/ Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying Engg)||08|
Frequently asked questions –FAQs
Q.What is the last date to fill the application form for NTPC recruitment?
Ans. The last date to apply is 12th December 2020.
Q.I belong to the SC category, what will be my application fee?
Ans. As per the notification students belonging to SC/ST/XSM do not have to pay any application fee.
Q.What is the exam date of the NTPC examinations?
The NTPC exam dates are not provided yet. We will inform the aspirants the moment it will be released.